Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

are the rathuum stance mods permanent or are they removing them

GrimAtrament

Question

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Wait, what stance mods?

6 minutes ago, Jalastin said:

Yes, they are permanent. The mods are more like weapon augments than mods though.

He's talking about the SUPER RARE melee stance mods that have less than 1% chance of dropping on the 3 Rathuum arenas as completion rewards. We know the weapon-specific augments from Kela are staying, but there's currently no information if the Rathuum arena rewards are staying.

I'd imagine they will stay as a reward. They may even add more rewards in over time (hopefully reducing credits and other undesirable rewards instead of the stance rewards). Personally, I haven't even seen a single stance mod drop yet.

4 hours ago, hazerddex said:

what it says in the title

I assume you're talking about Tempo Royale, Astral Twilight, Crimson Dervish etc.?

Considering they were already in the game before, it'd be strange if they just removed all the ones people had gotten from the event.

It wouldn't make sense for these rewards to be removed from our accounts.  Of course, this doesn't affect me, I don't have any of them because I'm not that good without my energy restores, so I die rather frequently in Rathuum.

Regardless, DE has never deleted event rewards in the past, and the few occasions where a mod type was deleted, they had other plans (Warframe Powers were turned into fusion cores)

2 hours ago, EvilKam said:

It wouldn't make sense for these rewards to be removed from our accounts.  Of course, this doesn't affect me, I don't have any of them because I'm not that good without my energy restores, so I die rather frequently in Rathuum.

Regardless, DE has never deleted event rewards in the past, and the few occasions where a mod type was deleted, they had other plans (Warframe Powers were turned into fusion cores)

This.  Too be honest it would make more sense to leave the stance mods in Rathuum.  This would entice people to play this mode more and help out others who are making their way through the star map.  But who knows.  If you take their words at face value, it seems that the stance mods are staying as only the "Emblem, Sigil, Furax Wraith, and Clan Trophies..." are a part of the time-limited event, not the stances.

And as a clarification point, I don't think that the OP meant remove them from your inventories, just remove the chance of the dropping from Rathuum. So no need to worry :)

12 hours ago, Blazer-X said:

He's talking about the SUPER RARE melee stance mods that have less than 1% chance of dropping on the 3 Rathuum arenas as completion rewards. We know the weapon-specific augments from Kela are staying, but there's currently no information if the Rathuum arena rewards are staying.

Oh ok. I do hope that the stances stay. I need to get Tempo Royale haha