Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Going to Say I've Returned.

BloodfiringSlayer

Exactly What It says, in the Title, Just saying that it's been ages since I last posted something, Returning to this well, getting used to the controls, all the new things that have happened is rather difficult, Since its just general, I mean It is a General saying? Right? Anyway Glad to Be back here, after sometime, yet might be gone again to sort my Pc out, Yet I'l be in the region chat soon enough to just say Hi, some random stuff Like I usually Did, If Its in the wrong fourm area, Locate me to the right one, because I don't see any different fourms that regulate to just General stuff, except this one.

- Blood Out.

Might as well throw it in General Discussion since the powers-that-be decided that we don't get to have an Introductions section anymore on the forums.

Anyway, welcome back to the game. Hope you enjoy yourself.

@rawr1254 - I Used To be known as someone who was placing serious things within the fourm, well I changed alot over the time, So I ain't gonna do it as often as I used to.

Also, One more thing before this gets closed Off, Any new changes to Warframe? Since Well, Its been sometime for me, Actually glad to see a few around that remember me, Blood Out Again. (Will See you all mostly in Region Chat, If It turns derpy, Or Not, Anyway Later, Nice to see people Remember me once again -Thought I was gonna be forgotten-. xD)

15 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Might as well throw it in General Discussion since the powers-that-be decided that we don't get to have an Introductions section anymore on the forums.

Anyway, welcome back to the game. Hope you enjoy yourself.

you know i never understood why they wouldn't just create a little sub section in the extra section of the forums for introductions. better than how it is now, and it's not cluttering the main forum page like it was before?