Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank 12 a real milestone?

dodorichard

Question

Ground my way past MR 12 finally and am able to get Synoid Simulor, Vaykor Hek, etc. So is this the final exp lock in the game? Have I unlocked all the unlockables?

Can I take my time in leveling up since additional ranks do not have a significant affect on gameplay?

7 answers to this question

I would love more syndicate weapons, I got the Telos Boltor yesterday and used it on Hieracon core farming and the syndicate proc continuously went off killing most baddies on the map. Anything that gives me massive CC is always welcome to me.

46 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

Can I take my time in leveling up since additional ranks do not have a significant affect on gameplay?

For now possibly.  Technically MR affects login rewards "somehow" but considering what I get at MR20 I doubt there is a significant boost.  There was talk of MR being used as start level for new weapons, essentially making your MR the new 'UNRANKED'.  So all your weapons would start at rank 12, mine at rank 20.  But that is likely very far into the future.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

There was talk of MR being used as start level for new weapons, essentially making your MR the new 'UNRANKED'

Personally, I can't wait for this.

Edited by PoisonHD