Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some of Inaros' abilities don't work on Rathuum?

King_Chode_III

Question

I've been working hard, forma-ing my Inaros and have finally succeeded in making him an absolute beast, in hopes I'll have a frame to kick-&#! with on Endless Rathuum to get the highest score possible. (I want to beat my Valkyr and Ash records.) 

But when I started playing endless Rathuum I was disappointed to learn that Inaros' desiccation ability doesn't blind the executioners (Even when aiming for the face) therefore disallowing me from using finishers. 

Also, Inaros' devour ability doesn't work whatsoever on executioners. If attempted, the ability bar will just say 'Invalid target.' 

Now, I can understand why his sarcophagus ability doesn't work, and I'm okay with that. Endless Rathuum requires only one life, and Inaros' ability kind of cheats that. 

But his other abilities aren't really cheating anything if abilities like Valkyr's Hysteria is allowed (Which heals her health bar with each hit/kill while rendering her invincible as she deals crits) 

I just want to know if this is purposefully set up by the Devs or if it's just a bug for Inaros, because I really do love Inaros as a frame. He's super fun and lives forever! 

3 answers to this question

Or maybe it was because these enemies count as mini-bosses, which means you can't stun them -knockdowns are alright and I know that Valkyr's Hysteria charge attack DID work on some (when it deighned to hit anyway), but outright stuns are out. Haven't checked with Excalibur's Radial Blind, but I did notice Dessication not stunning from day 1.

This probably happened because they buffed ALL Boss-type enemies some patches back (they cannot be perma-blinded, for example) and, as the Executioners are kinda boss-like (they definitely aren't mere butchers), they probably got the buff as well. But as Lokime said, it could have been a stealth-fix.