Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Flow and Continuity Price Check

Serbian2G

Question

Hello folks,

As the title says, i am looking to go on market looking for these two mods. I want to get them unranked and would like to know what would be the price range in platinum so i don't have someone rip me off for them :D

Thanks! :P

6 answers to this question

They generally go for 100-150 unranked in trading but I'd wait till tomorrow just to make sure Baro doesn't have them

also remember you need 1,000,000 credits each for the trade tax

11 minutes ago, iSmallfry said:

warframe.market   <----use this site for future references

This is a really bad source for mods that go to rank 10 since you don't actually have a way of knowing what the price per rank is better to just watch chat for a bit and see want people offer/request for it.

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

They generally go for 100-150 unranked in trading but I'd wait till tomorrow just to make sure Baro doesn't have them

also remember you need 1,000,000 credits each for the trade tax

This is a really bad source for mods that go to rank 10 since you don't actually have a way of knowing what the price per rank is better to just watch chat for a bit and see want people offer/request for it.

Not sure what you're getting at.

The site is literally a list of players buying/selling stuff.It basically enables you to "see what people offer/request".

The site displays mod rank as well, by the way.

Rank 10 Primed cont and flow start at about 600 plat and have seen go as high as 1000. Of course these are just what the people selling want to sell them for, you can always bargain or you can wait and see if someone else is selling for cheaper. 

There is no ripoff, the seller determines a price and both entities must agree with the price for the trade to be done.

If you do not like the pricing, move to the next seller, if you like it then buy the mod. Yes, it's that simple.

Just think of the mod and how much at the most you are willing to offer for it, then ask the prices when the sellers are selling the mod, if it's above your offer just say no, if it's below or equal to your offer then trade.

The more you are willing to spend, the better the odds of finding a seller willing to sell.