Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Builds

-Amaterasu-

Question

8 answers to this question

Its DPS is basically "OHKO everything", can't that be good enough? lol

I stacked mostly damage, status is like at 30%, it's enough to kill everything and inflict whatever status I need on anything left, though the Napalm will take care of that, it's great at chokepoints. Unranked ammo mutation so it never runs out of ammo.

Edited by MechaTails

Just now, MechaTails said:

It's DPS is basically "OHKO everything", can't that be good enough? lol

I stacked mostly damage, status is like at 30%, it's enough to kill everything and inflict whatever status I need on anything left, though the Napalm will take care of that, it's great at chokepoints. Unranked ammo mutation so it never runs out of ammo.

Just not sure how well it scales into late game compared to other weapons so I'm trying to get the most out of it

10 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Just not sure how well it scales into late game compared to other weapons so I'm trying to get the most out of it

Well the tonkor smokes it. The Ogris is a niche weapon to honest with you, it tries to be a "heavy weapon" but there is no such thing in warframe. The mod itself tries to breath some life into the status quo but it doesn't fix any of issues with the Ogris. Best case scenario is you can consider it a fun weapon that makes infested runs more entertaining but when push comed to shove it can't compete with the meta. It's bad against armor aside from the occasional blast proc. 

Edited by S0V3REiGN