Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About baro. What to get?

SatelliteStrike

Question

So only have 280 ducats but don't know what to get. Getting to 500 won't be hard. The items that caught my eye are prisma dual cleavers, shade and primed pistol gambit. I am late indeed cause I didn't know he was here. Only found out today. Now if I get something from these I will get for myself and not to sell. Which takes priority?  Dual cleavers look nice, but is there any point if you have dual ichcor? Mod dunno what to say. And I don't have a sentinel yet so maybe shade to get? Advise me which is more important out of The 3.

6 answers to this question

great to get:

primed pistol gambit, as it is a great mod, and trading for primed mods can be a pain.

prisma shade as it is non tradble, and has one of the better choice in sentinal weapons.

weapons:

dual cleavers are a great weapon to have, they do accept the steel meridian augment.

prisma grakata is a better grakata, if you are into the grakata, you should give it a go.

stances:

Vermilion storm, hard to farm, but it fits weapons no one uses,

Astral twilight can be farmed from earth spys...

optional:

cosmetics+becons+inaros quest bp;

the inaros quest bp and becons goes on rotation,

cosmetics can get kinda expensive and take away from your ability to get the "good" choices

The two Stances would be next, everything else is only if you need them.

The Assassin Beacons, the *cough* Kubrow Armor? You don't really need those.

List of importance:

1. Primed Mods

2. Sentinels/Weapons

3. Stances/Rare Mods

4. Appearances/Cosmetics/Armor Sets and Spawning Beacons.

5. Sands of Inaros BP xD

If you own nothing of what he currently has, Prisma Shade and/or the other Prisma gear offered. They give mastery, and Prisma Shade in particular has only come up for the second time this appearance. Pistol Gambit is down at the bottom of the non-cosmetics, unless you have the resources to immediately boost it to 7+ level and have a good crit based secondary that you use often.

The stances aren't worth imo, you should get the primed mod first, then the prisma stuff (starting with the shade, because that is 6000+3000 mastery (shade itself+sentinel weapon) then Sands of Inaros bp and everything else.

Edited by Dobermann92

I think this time the most important things are the Prisma Dual Cleavers and the Primed Pistol Gambit.

Prisma Dual Cleavers are a very strong crit/status endgame meele weapon.

The rest is cool and good but by this 2 items you get the most out of your ducats but remember the Primed Pistol Gambit is Rank 0 and needs 500+ gold cores to rank it up to 10.