The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasted Login Rewards

Since the update to the login rewards so we dont have to relogg into the game for our login rewads iv had so many boosters wasted because iv played for mybe 5 minutes past the reset. It would be great if the reward boosters were an item added to your inventory instead of automaticy being activated when we get the reward. mybe have a 1 day timer on them like argon crystals and only 1 can be in your inventory at any 1 time like the kubrow eggs. and of coarse non tradable i think this would be a great change and help alot of players

I still don't see why that auto-reward was ever added.  From the moment I read about it I knew it would be a problem because of people getting boosters at inappropriate times.  Getting one when I log in at the start of a gaming session, great.  Getting one at 1am when I'm about to pry myself away from the computer and get some sleep... bad.  Then there was the issues with people just not getting a reward (or at least not getting told what it was and there being no way to check).  It really wasn't that big a hassle for me to log off and log in again if I planned to keep playing.  Unless it caused issues for DE's servers as everyone did that I don't see the need to auto reward it.  Maybe an auto-distributed Daily Tribute item we can then use to get a random reward when we want would be the way forward, still keeping the currrent track of specific rewards after opening 'X' amount of Tributes.

PS: Alerts & events have me on 9 Kubrow Eggs so far without even buying any from Market/Darvo.

Edited by Katinka