Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come back after long time

Tyreuzs

Question

Hey there!

I havent played Warframe for over a year now

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to sum up what i missed :D?

Or link me to a place where everything is listed briefly?

Would be extremly kind!
Thanks in advance

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zarozian said:

I can take you through NAtah and SEcond Dream~

I can also give you a clan~ With lots of people you can be friends with! >;D

I'd gladly join the clan but gotta see for the quests tho :o

Might be able to do it myself :D

Was max mastery when i left

1 hour ago, Tyreuzs said:

I'd gladly join the clan but gotta see for the quests tho :o

Might be able to do it myself :D

Was max mastery when i left

Ah that was a long time ago.

The max is about to be MR22. You aren't that far behind though. As for me I just do it at my own pace whenever a worthy weapon or prime of a worthy frame appears.

I will be waiting for you~

3 hours ago, Tyreuzs said:

Last thing i remember is that Ash Prime was added :o

That was July 7th. So, quick rundown:

New frames are Equinox, Atlas, Trinity Prime, IvaraWukong, Nezha, Saryn Prime, and Inaros.

Like Frost, Saryn got a major rework. Rhino got a minor one.

There have been special skin packs released for Rhino, Trinity, Saryn, and Banshee. You can find them on the market and all skin packs are no longer time exclusive.

Lots of new weapons and new mechanics to go with them. Charge melee attacks are back and new. Current MR rank cap is 21.

Chesa is a new breed of Kubrow. Prisma Shade and Diriga are new Sentinels.

There's a new enemy faction, it's related to a major questline. There's a few new minor questlines as well.

There's also a new Trial, The Jordas Verdict and a new mode of end game called Sorties.

There are quite a few new game-changing mods. Some of them aren't currently available other than by trade. They're primarily from two events Operation: Shadow Debt, and Operation: Rathuum. There's also the Drift Mods, related to the major questline.

Speaking of mods, there's a new Exilus Slot for Warframes. Once unlocked for each frame, it lets you selectively slot a 10th mod.

Stamina is gone. So is coptering and, for the most part, air launching with melee. Jumping while crouching/sliding will now cause you to Bullet Jump, a maneuver that causes you to jump a fair distance in the direction you're targeting. You can also double jump. You can also freely jump along, up, or off of walls by tapping the jump button. You can also glide in the air by holding the aiming button. You can also dodge roll in the air. Rolling is now faster.

There are now 4 different kinds of Landing Crafts.

There's an upgrade for the Kubrow Incubator.

A few game modes have been ported over for Archwing.

I think that covers it.

Edit: Focus is a new system related to the new major questline. You should probably not read too much about it until you finish that.

Login rewards have changed.

Sniper update.

Edited by Roboplus
Added stuff.

15 hours ago, Roboplus said:

That was July 7th. So, quick rundown:

New frames are Equinox, Atlas, Trinity Prime, IvaraWukong, Nezha, Saryn Prime, and Inaros.

Like Frost, Saryn got a major rework. Rhino got a minor one.

There have been special skin packs released for Rhino, Trinity, Saryn, and Banshee. You can find them on the market and all skin packs are no longer time exclusive.

Lots of new weapons and new mechanics to go with them. Charge melee attacks are back and new. Current MR rank cap is 21.

Chesa is a new breed of Kubrow. Prisma Shade and Diriga are new Sentinels.

There's a new enemy faction, it's related to a major questline. There's a few new minor questlines as well.

There's also a new Trial, The Jordas Verdict and a new mode of end game called Sorties.

There are quite a few new game-changing mods. Some of them aren't currently available other than by trade. They're primarily from two events Operation: Shadow Debt, and Operation: Rathuum. There's also the Drift Mods, related to the major questline.

Speaking of mods, there's a new Exilus Slot for Warframes. Once unlocked for each frame, it lets you selectively slot a 10th mod.

Stamina is gone. So is coptering and, for the most part, air launching with melee. Jumping while crouching/sliding will now cause you to Bullet Jump, a maneuver that causes you to jump a fair distance in the direction you're targeting. You can also double jump. You can also freely jump along, up, or off of walls by tapping the jump button. You can also glide in the air by holding the aiming button. You can also dodge roll in the air. Rolling is now faster.

There are now 4 different kinds of Landing Crafts.

There's an upgrade for the Kubrow Incubator.

A few game modes have been ported over for Archwing.

I think that covers it.

Edit: Focus is a new system related to the new major questline. You should probably not read too much about it until you finish that.

Login rewards have changed.

Sniper update.

Wow thanks! That was extremly helpful :D
Really appreciating your effort in that summary!

Glad to see the community still be awesome and helpful as back days ^-^!

What is the prime vault all about now btw?
I remember having multiple sets of frost prime access farmed, any use i can draw out of them?

Edited by Tyreuzs

The Prime Vault is a metaphysical concept meant to explain where prime parts go when they're removed from the drop table, which DE refers to as "Vaulting".

If you have extra Frost Prime parts, they can be traded to others. Warframe.Market is considered to be the most accurate tool for measuring the value of an item. You can use the website itself to find a buyer, or just to get an average in prices.

And you're welcome!