Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Secondary Build

Noir

Question

Hey guys, I've noticed quite a few people using Hikou Prime as a secondary for Saryn and from what I've seen, it is quite OP. Do any of you know how to build it (mod-wise)? 

(On hit, I noticed explosions and some people told me it can help spread the toxin from spores)

6 answers to this question

From personal experience, any explosive weapon coupled with her can spread Spores like crazy. Thanks to my efficiency build and Zenurik focus, I often just use Molt-bombing to spread them though. 

42 minutes ago, Cazzzz said:

From personal experience, any explosive weapon coupled with her can spread Spores like crazy. Thanks to my efficiency build and Zenurik focus, I often just use Molt-bombing to spread them though. 

35 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

That would be the Concealed Explosives Mod.  Be warned, it can kill you too.

Ah thanks for the information!

For Saryn spore build:

- Gas ( Primed Heated Charge + Pathogen Rounds)

- Concealed Explosives

- Basic Mods ( Hornet Strike, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion)

- Primed Pistol Mut ( This spends too much ammo in my exp)

Last slot can be filled up with more damage or Qol mods. 

I wouldn't call CE-modded Hikou Prime OP, since it isn't and has some pretty significant downsides. It is very effective on her, though. Moreso than many other warframes.

However, her new powers require some attention paid to both new mods and some much older weapons with unique (sorta) properties. Presently, I prefer primaries like the Ignis and Sobek for spreading spores, and using longer ranged secondaries for skirmishing.

Up until recently, I"d been using my Mirage-optimized Hikou Prime on Saryn (CE and lots of RoF). With its high status chance, a gas or corrosive build would be better for Saryn. There are a few advocates of Acrid and the Embolist for Saryn, but I've never cared for either weapons and by far prefer HikouP, even with some of its issues.