Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is worth building?

DisboardExceed

Question

I just joined warframe at may 8, and I'm rank 2. Sure, a newbie right. So, I'm having problems what warframe will be my third one. I have excal, and just today I decided to get loki prime so I got him, (took me pretty long, about 4 hours for all the blueprints) and he's building now. Im thinking of going for prime nova, prime ash, or prime trinity. Can someone list the pros and cons? Or should I work on a prime weapon and try to get a good build on my loki prime first? Im barely new so I have pretty bad mods. And since I'm rank 2, I have bad weapons too.

5 answers to this question

I'd recommend getting more Loki Prime sets (and/or Wyrm and Bo Prime). He's about to be vaulted and should make good trading material to get yourself some platinum to buy more slots for even more Warframes and weapons.

As the others have said, work on getting your mods ranked up as they're the main source of surviving and killing effectively.

I reccomend getting essential mods for your frames and weapons first since a loki prime without any good mods is practically a squishy target, other tham that the lex prime is an easy to get hard hitting secondary with low mastery requirment, then there's the karak riffle (it's like an upgraded braton). As for melee i'd say dual ether swords, it's nice and easy to craft because its materials are from the earlier planets

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

Nova Prime

Pros :

• One of the best CC in the game
  • Can be used to slow enemy as well as making them faster
  • Amazing second ability burst
  • Can be used in raid pretty easily with just 1 corrupted mod

Cons :

• The prime variant is really hard to obtain (because of the part in the derelict survival)
  • Squishy
  • first ability useless and third's only use is to teleport
  • Her ult's CC pretty much makes the game so easy it turns out boring

Trinity Prime

Pros :

• Everybody love having a trinity in the squad
  • Pretty much immortal
  • Infinite energy for you and your teamates
  • Full shield & health healing
  • She's a mandatory warframe for a raid (unless for yolo raids that don't care about anything)

Cons :

• Boring to play
  • First ability is the worst ability of the whole game
  • Take a lot of corrupted mod + a syndicate mod to be played EV
  • You're like a support in a moba, if something is wrong it's your fault (EV GODDAMNIT)

Ash Prime

Pros :

• One of the biggest damage output from abilities among all warframes
  • Most abilities have "finisher damage type" (true / pure damage that ignore armor)
  • You can play with 1 finger
  • His ult allows him to recharge his shield while being immortal

Cons :

• Hated by most teamates because he turns the game boring when played on his ult
  • Can be played to spam his ult and still kill everybody
  • Is boring to play if played on his ult (Press 4 to watch ash kill everybody while you eat popcorn)
  • His smoke scree is a downgrade of loki's invisibility (plus a tiny CC when used)
  • The frame could be interesting to play but his ult is always the best option. Why would you throw shurikens when you can press 4 and one-shot almost any target ? Why would you turn invisible when you can turn immortal and kill 18 enemies in a 50m radius ? Why would you teleport on an enemy, even to do a finisher attack, if you could just press 4 and teleport on 18 enemies to do finisher on all of them ?

If you have loki P and Exca I would recommend trinity or nova. Both are great frame, one based on CC the other based on support. But ash right now is just "play him not efficient or play him a boring way". (I smell the hate from ash players incoming)