Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's new augment: Fatal Teleport does not work

aerosoul1337

It does not guarantee that the finisher will work because of:

Enemy types

Terran of enemy position

Enemy status (staggering, or the enemy is casting slamming ability or simply because of eximus aura!)

for whatever reason it does not work...

EDIT:

Hot fixes

•    Fixed some cases where Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment wouldn't auto finish enemies moving quickly.
•    Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment failing to activate when moving too quickly (bullet jump, etc.).

BUT...

These only fix for the HOST, Fatal Teleport still fails quite often as a client.

Sometimes the target is stunned but take 0 damage right after Ash telepoted.

Sometimes the finisher is performed but soon be overwritten by a normal attack.

Sometimes nothing happens at all.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Im very suprised this hasn't gotten any attention, it should've.

Ash's teleport in general has been broken for a while, DE needs to fix it. This video very perfectly conveys the problem with it: It doesn't work as intended most of the time, it's unreliable, and just, in general, doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

from what i am seeing it is an issue with the way it works, it does not force a finisher, rather it staggers the enemy and attempts to finish them, the stagger system in warframe is overall broken right now, finishers from inaros' 1 ability only happen ~25% of the time

On 14/5/2016 at 5:14 AM, Arceus255 said:

Im very suprised this hasn't gotten any attention, it should've.

Ash's teleport in general has been broken for a while, DE needs to fix it. This video very perfectly conveys the problem with it: It doesn't work as intended most of the time, it's unreliable, and just, in general, doesn't work.

'cause everyone just uses Ash 4 to win.

Artic eximus are broken. This needs to stop! We already have to deal with nullifier opness of bs, why do we have to deal with this now? It's not a nullifier, it's a Frost-like globe.
If I'm near the limit of the globe/Volt's shield and a bombard shoots at it, I'll get damaged. Why the hell this isn't a thing for enemies too (anymore)?

Update U18.13

Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport augment Mod not performing finishers on enemies immune to being stunned. (Arctic Eximus, etc.) 

My video shows it fails not only because of enemy aura, it fails quite often due to tons of weird reasons.

Fatal teleport is still not reliable because of:

1.Enemy type.

2.Terran of enemy location.

3.Enemy status (such as staggering, if you perform smoke screen and try to Fatal teleport, it will 100% fail, or your sentinel's weapon proc /ability  causes stagger has the same issue)

My sweeper prime has very good status chance, but impact proc is preventing my Fatal teleport from working.

4. Arctic  aura prevents teleport sometimes, "invalid target".

Edited by aerosoul1337

Equipped melee weapon type can also affect it. A Nikana prime for example may work fine for finishers on humanoid targets, but not some infested, while a Redeemer or something can work for all of those infested targets but not some humanoids or moas. Quite inconsistent across the board.

They really need to test til it works 100% on all melee before they release it like in this state.

I recommend them testing/fixing 10 tries on each melee weapon, types of enemies(humanoid,quadpedal,robotics,etc.) and terrain elevation. Maybe have fatal teleport use Ash's Hidden Blades(Unique animation) no matter what weapon you use(but use your melee mods) so it will be consistent and stable.

DE please check out my suggestion.

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm

personally, the reason i don't use this build is because im a new player, and dont have that mod available, and not willing to spend plat to trade for it, even less willing to spend time on syndicates to get it now, hopefully its fixed soon

• 2 weeks later...

Hot fixes

•    Fixed some cases where Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment wouldn't auto finish enemies moving quickly.
•    Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment failing to activate when moving too quickly (bullet jump, etc.).

BUT...

These only fix for the HOST, Fatal Teleport still fails quite often as a client.

Edited by aerosoul1337

On 2016/6/17 at 9:16 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Hot fixes

BUT...

Oh my...

It isn't even fixed for the host.

If the enemy moves fast enough, it will fail all the time.

For example: it will work on a standing charger, but will fail on a running charger.

Edited by aerosoul1337