Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen or Boltace?

(PSN)jianxungao

Question

5 answers to this question

The Kronen is usually the overall the better choice, because of it's IPS leaning towards slash damage.

But if you are soloing/playing in a group without CP more then you are in a group with CP, then the Boltace would be worth it.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

I got the kronen to try them out and then I made the boltace when I didn't need my boltor anymore. So for me it wasn't a big investment and it was also fun to use them for the leveling. I did sell them at some point tho to get other weapons.

It really depends on what you consider worth it, if you have the resources and if you want to use them or if you only get them for the mastery.

After you've gotten Kronen to Max rank, sure.

Upgrading from Kronen to Boltace is less expensive than building Kronen in the first place (though it does consume Kronen and Boltor).
Boltace deals higher damage, and the damage type (Puncture) is, in my opinion, more useful than Kronen's slashing because it's more effective against armour. It also deals the highest slide-attack damage in the game (Kronen already deals really good slide attack dmg, but Boltace is even better).

I would consider it an improvement to an already good weapon.