The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Zenotrash said:

My attempt !  =)  Pretty happy with the results

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=683764059CB680CEFB28390E1A133C4995C4263B923A8BDEC

How do we take shots like this?  Everytime I try to pan around my character follows lol.  Sorry for the noob-ish question 

Fixed it, found out that I wasn't rotating slowly

Edited by Btabc
duh moment......

The ultimate enemy of Warframe. You cant see him comming, he just appears near you. No matter how high your shields are, he will destroy you in seconds. You cant kill him, but he will kill you for sure. You can only run or hope he will soon disappear... THE TOXIC GAS.

Luckily for you, he will sometimes do dirty work for you.

Warframe0006-3.jpg 

I heard that this was already done, but when I get the chance to make something funny, I do it.

?id=683784839

Kavot, I'm a Kitty Kavot, and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance.

I mean. (image in spoiler)

Spoiler

WeShareFaceTentaclesAndGlowyGreenBits_zp

We both have face tentacles. and uh.. the same coloured glowy bits, i suppose

((hydroid does look surprisingly infested. i feel i could've done better maybe? ah well, was a fun challenge to do the ancient healer))

Clem Clem! He may not specifically be an enemy. But he is a Grineer and this is probably one of my favorites.

Spoiler

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/102402064/760/remote/230410/screenshots/2015-09-17_00005.jpg

Edited by viralzambacto
Did not work first time

I've had an Arid Mirage for ages, but it wasn't so much that Mirage wanted to blend in with them as much as mock them.  Suffice to say, the Lancers proved too easy a target for her, so she's moved on to someone with more ....pride.

However, no matter how hard Mirage tried, she just couldn't find Tyl Regor!

...he found her instead.

"Come for a fight?!  Should have dressed for a funeral!"

7E33FE5FCB0E989BBF1A453D91396B697BC98906

...this screenshot was a real chore, the bugger just doesn't sit still!  And in looking back a bit, I see Tyl Regor's become a major target for this event. Oh well, I'll just leave this here, hopefully the framing's worth a laugh. I got a few very fun screenshots of multiple "cosplays" while attempting this challenge, and now I have a few images of my Arid Mirage riding on Arid Lancers, mocking Tyl Regor, and blending in with a squad of Grineer.

Edited by Eddiekin