The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game needs "fat" warframes

Deshiel

5 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

How about making a frame which ability is to grow bigger or bulk up. For dishing out more damage or damage reduction. That would be cool. 

Or a frame that has an ability to act like a roller. 

I dunno, I like the idea of a huge, lumbering Warframe. Sumo, wrestling, bulked up people with a low center of gravity make good brawlers, but Atlas has that pretty much covered. Hmmm... may be an interesting idea though. Some kind of support-based weapons platform, maybe?

1 minute ago, Slaviar said:

Always one more no than yes. You lost

Its jus that your No is the most worthless one. Others stretched thier "No" in full sentences. Made me respect thier opinions. This is just spam.

12 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Its jus that your No is the most worthless one. Others stretched thier "No" in full sentences. Made me respect thier opinions. This is just spam.

"the wastly ignored part of humanity" makes me not respect anything you write. Apart from unfortunate few who are overweight as a result of illness or side effect of therapy "wastly ignored part of humanity" should stop eating McDonald's, turn off TV and move their fat arses. And it comes from someone who has weight problem. Being fat is nothing good.

As pointed before, we already have "large" frames- Rhino, Atlas, Chroma, Hydroid. But fat frame? It would look idiotic

23 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

"the wastly ignored part of humanity" makes me not respect anything you write. Apart from unfortunate few who are overweight as a result of illness or side effect of therapy "wastly ignored part of humanity" should stop eating McDonald's, turn off TV and move their fat arses. And it comes from someone who has weight problem. Being fat is nothing good.

As pointed before, we already have "large" frames- Rhino, Atlas, Chroma, Hydroid. But fat frame? It would look idiotic

So you say that I shouldn't ask for a fat warframe because fatness is wrong? I shouldn't give a fat person a relatable frame because you'd prefer to whip them up to shape instead? Yes lets make larger people feel unwelcome and wrong. 

This is a game and not a Wake up call.

Edited by Deshiel

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

So you say that I shouldn't ask for a fat warframe because fatness is wrong? I shouldn't give a fat person a relatable frame because you'd prefer to whip them up to shape instead? Yes lets make larger people feel unwelcome and wrong. 

watch out.

you've dared to say that people who don't abide to certain beauty standards disguised as "health awareness" deserve to

*gasp*

be represented!

be careful, because you are henceforward labeled as the most despicable thing a human being can be.

someone who cares about people who aren't socially acceptable.

you disgust me. Ugh.

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

be careful, because you are henceforward labeled as the most despicable thing a human being can be.

someone who cares about people who aren't socially acceptable.

you disgust me. Ugh.

Yeah I always had this nasty habit of befriending social rejects. 

12 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Yes, it is game, and its artistic value would suffer if Nekros would look like he's on fast food diet.

Obesity can be justified in only two cases. First, if it's caused by disease. Second, if it's caused by therapy. I already wrote it, curious you've ignored it. If you weight 150kg and it's mostly fat- yes, it's wrong. I won't laugh at you, I won't point fingers. but don't expect me to treat you like you're beautiful. Because you're not. Just like I'm not with my extra weight. Obesity leads only to more health problems

On 5/17/2016 at 4:30 PM, Slaviar said:

Yes, it is game, and its artistic value would suffer if Nekros would look like he's on fast food diet.

Obesity can be justified in only two cases. First, if it's caused by disease. Second, if it's caused by therapy. I already wrote it, curious you've ignored it. If you weight 150kg and it's mostly fat- yes, it's wrong. I won't laugh at you, I won't point fingers. but don't expect me to treat you like you're beautiful. Because you're not. Just like I'm not with my extra weight. Obesity leads only to more health problems

Are you afraid that adding a chubby warframe would encourage skiny people to get fat? Or even chubby people to get even more chubby? I respect that you are not happy with your current condition and that you are irritated by this idea because it promotes what you are trying to escape from, but I do not support the idea of "no mercy for the undeserving" .

And I wouldn't diss others because they do not follow my way.

19 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Are you afraid that adding a chubby warframe would encourage skiny people to get fat? Or even chubby people to get even more chubby? I respect that you are not happy with your current condition and that you are irritated by this idea because it promotes what you are trying to escape from, but I do not support the idea of "no mercy for the undeserving" My empathy forbids me from not giving an extra sausage to a man who had too many.

Now you're making me look like I've written something I didn't. I'm opposed to fat warframes because they would look completely out of place. Forgive me being rude but It's one of the worst suggestions I've ever seen.

And since you seem to read very selectively- I've wrote I don't, quoting you, "diss others because they do not follow my way". You don't want to do something with your obesity? OK, it's your life, your choice and you'll be the one facing consequences. But don't pretend it's perfectly normal and everyone should think same.

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to and won't take active role in this thread anymore

1 minute ago, (XB1)Dr Desflurane said:

No.  This request is beyond ridiculous. Aside from the many valid points already listed...If you were building a robot whose sole job was to kill things would you go out of your way to make it obese? 

I don't dare to justify the technical parameters behind a chubby frame

1 minute ago, (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

So y'all are worried about a fat ninja in a "space ninja" game?

apparently.

36 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Are you afraid that adding a chubby warframe would encourage skiny people to get fat? Or even chubby people to get even more chubby? I respect that you are not happy with your current condition and that you are irritated by this idea because it promotes what you are trying to escape from, but I do not support the idea of "no mercy for the undeserving" My empathy forbids me from not giving an extra sausage to a man who had too many.

Oh this thread is going to derail in such a beautiful fashion