Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I haven't played since last June and I need help

Altrunchen

Question

Hey how's it going? I haven't been able to play Warframe since June of 2015 because of personal reasons. It now seems that there have been a TON of changes since then and I feel kind of lost. Would someone be willing to help me out? I was hoping for a list of all the major changes and stuff since then. I'm talking about stuff like new Warframes, nodes, gameplay, events, and other stuff too. I know this might be asking a lot but I'm hoping that someone is still willing to help me out here.

9 answers to this question

Honestly, your best bet is to go to the wiki and read through the updates. You can probably start with 16.7, since that one dropped at the beginning of June. You don't have to read all of them, the important stuff is in the major updates (16, 17, 18) and the one-decimal updates (16.7, 16.8, 16.9). The two-decimal updates (16.7.1, 16.7.2, 16.7.3) are hotfixes.

14 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

This post tackles the largest changes so you can look them up

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

its a lot to read, but here is all the info you may need. feel free to ask more if its not covered in the link

11 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Honestly, your best bet is to go to the wiki and read through the updates. You can probably start with 16.7, since that one dropped at the beginning of June. You don't have to read all of them, the important stuff is in the major updates (16, 17, 18) and the one-decimal updates (16.7, 16.8, 16.9). The two-decimal updates (16.7.1, 16.7.2, 16.7.3) are hotfixes.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely give these a read!

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

dont be a stranger on the forums either. there are some really nice discussions that can be had, and also build tips for frame/weapons that can be found

Thanks dude! I remember my frames seemed pretty effective when last I played but now I'm a bit worried about playing some missions because I think I'm gonna get stomped lol.