Life strike 

Berserker 

Body Count 

Blood Rush 

Bright Purity

Yep, one too many mods :-(

What should I drop? 

16 answers to this question

Fury, even with crimson dervish, you'll be fine on attack speed from berserker alone.

though you won't get very far without elements... so I'd also recommend dropping crit chance and (you probably won't like this... but) lifestrike (bright purity heals you anyways).

Edited by rapt0rman

39 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

I always drop crit damage whenever I have to since most melee weapons don't have a really good multiplier.

But yeah as raptorman said above, Lifestrike is a must on most weapons. (Unless you have a Furis with the Winds of Purity mod)

With the addition of the almighty blood rush/body count combo, you'll be nearly doubling that crit damage multiplier with red crits, so that 3.8x multiplier with organ shatter on that weapon with a base 2.0x is now a 6.6x

Crit chance on the other hand really only affects amount of hits it takes to bring your blood rush/body count combo into the 100% red crit zone, which is why it's forgo-able on most crit based melees

Edited by rapt0rman

2 hours ago, Darkwave1098 said:

I always drop crit damage whenever I have to since most melee weapons don't have a really good multiplier.

But yeah as raptorman said above, Lifestrike is a must on most weapons. (Unless you have a Furis with the Winds of Purity mod)

How is life strike a must? I'd really like to know since i've never used life strike and it seems fine to me, is it that big of a game changer?

6 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

How is life strike a must? I'd really like to know since i've never used life strike and it seems fine to me, is it that big of a game changer?

You press channel, you hit something, and you are back to full HP. It's amazing with high HP warframes.

I'd recommend getting multiple copies of it at different levels, I always run mine maxed because I don't really channel much, but a lvl 0 Lifestrike is still very useful.

What about something like this:

Bright Purity 

Serration 

Fury

Spoiled Strike

Elemental 

Elemental 

Open to anything? 

Berserker

Would this be a more consistent high damage build for occasional make than the blood rush and body count combo? 

2 hours ago, MKDLMR said:

What about something like this:

Bright Purity 

Serration 

Fury

Spoiled Strike

Elemental 

Elemental 

Open to anything? 

Berserker

Would this be a more consistent high damage build for occasional make than the blood rush and body count combo? 

Well since you can red crit with the p.skana with bloodrush/body count combo I'd go with the bloodrush/body count build

12 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

dang son, how did you get a serration on the skana lol? but I would drop the crit chance mod myself. you get enough with blood rush imo.

Wouldn't you want both? Base of 20%+20(165%+60%) = 65% totally crit chance. 

56 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Yes it is a very serviceable weapon. it's just not used much with the broken war outclassing it. 

So, would you say that the Bright Purity mod doesn't make up the difference between the two?