Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to acquire the correct void keys?

Cortanis

Question

I've constantly grinded out spy missions and a few other types to get get my void keys, but despite my efforts I'm constantly out of the actual keys that I need. For the life of me, I can't seem to pull any T1MD or really any ext keys at all. What am I doing wrong here?

9 answers to this question

Try Derelict Survival. The enemies are not too difficult. Key blueprints are available in the market for credits.

After 5 minutes, there is a 1 in 4 chance for a T1MD key. Also 1 in 4 for T1Exterminate.

After 10 minutes, there is a 1 in 5 chance for a T1MD key. Also 1 in 5 for T1Exterminate.

Numbers are based on internet reading.

I'd suggest looking up this stuff in the wiki. It goes into key tiers and where to find what--and there are a LOT of alternatives.

Nevertheless, we all have our favorite farming nodes.

T1 is pretty easy. Apollodorus on Mercury, and Lua on Earth (and you'll get cryotic here).

T2 is also easy. ODD usually coughs up quite a few keys (and a few T3). The two excavations on Phobos are heavy on T2 keys.

T3 is a bit problematic. Again, the excavations on Phobos are good sources, but the drop rates are much lower than T2. Hieracon on Pluto is probably the best single source.

T4 is laughable compared to T3. Draco is best for T4 endless modes. Augustus on Mars best for all the rest. You'll also get quite a few on Hieracon.

Sometimes RNGesus just doesn't want to give you the good fortune...

So the only advice I can give you is to keep trying or to find some friends who may want to help you out.

(PS: going to recruiting you may quickly find a H T1MD. If you're quick you may not need the key :P)