Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the fastest way to get exp for a Warframe (solo)?

Luneth

Question

8 answers to this question

Tonkor + Dark Sector Defense missions. Stand up away from enemies and drop grenades on the objective when it is surrounded. I usually do 20 waves and extract, I want to say the first run gives like 11-12 ranks and roughly half that every run after (with affinity booster). Maybe 8-9 without. Pretty brain dead to accomplish without worrying about having the mod space to run stealth runs.

Spy runs are decent as well IIRC and if you know the map don't even really need invis or anything to do.

Edited by Wopel

46 minutes ago, Luneth said:

Don't have a dagger or Covert Lethality, sadly. Just started playing again a few days ago from a 2 year break so my gear is pretty limited. 

meh, pretty much any Melee Weapon with solid Mods will Kill Grineer Heavies with Stealth Finishers.
Covert Lethality is completely unnecessary at those Levels, you don't need it.

Get a few levels on Loki Prime first to get invis, then grab a dagger with the Covert Lethality mod and stealth kill high level Grineer without breaking the stealth combo. Should get your Loki to 30 in no time.

23 minutes ago, Poke007 said:

Get a few levels on Loki Prime first to get invis, then grab a dagger with the Covert Lethality mod and stealth kill high level Grineer without breaking the stealth combo. Should get your Loki to 30 in no time.

Don't have a dagger or Covert Lethality, sadly. Just started playing again a few days ago from a 2 year break so my gear is pretty limited. 

20 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Tonkor + Dark Sector Defense missions. Stand up away from enemies and drop grenades on the objective when it is surrounded. I usually do 20 waves and extract, I want to say the first run gives like 11-12 ranks and roughly half that every run after (with affinity booster). Maybe 8-9 without. Pretty brain dead to accomplish without worrying about having the mod space to run stealth runs.

Spy runs are decent as well IIRC and if you know the map don't even really need invis or anything to do.

I do have a Tonkor though so I'll try this out.

27 minutes ago, Poke007 said:

Combine this into spy missions and its well with it. If you know your spy mission layouts well the mission souls be a piece of cake and free farming basically

51 minutes ago, Luneth said:

Managed to get to 30 and complete the sortie, thanks guys 

What did you end up doing? I have Trinity, Nova and Vauban (norm) building in the foundry right now. Would be interested if there is a faster way than the defense missions (well short of Draco or being power leveled).

Edited by Wopel

what i do i switch fro zenurik to naramon...... u take good crit melee wepon...go in t4 void..... for 30 min u are almost maxed if u have xp booster....  i played loki rank 0 in t4 suv....30-40min....