Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Build

MKDLMR

Question

9 answers to this question

my build, has worked wonders for me, some would rather have a stretch instead of ironclad charge, but i like the mod for raising my iron skin

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_4230420030_2-0-10-5-6-5-6-7-5-8-8-5-19-4-10-384-3-3-411-1-10-479-5-10-481-2-10-615-9-5_2-6-411-8-481-7-384-9-19-7-479-7-5-9-6-11-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-23/0

My build: (Note: they are all maxed ranked and I have no Forma in Rhino but there is a potato on Rhino)

Aura: Steel Charge

Narrow Minded, Primed continuity, steel fiber, intensify, Redirection, Stretch, streamline, and cunning drift.

This build still makes use of Iron Skin (no reason not to use), roar lasts for 76.2 seconds and stomp provides ultimate CC lasting for 20 seconds and deals 1,040 damage killing most weak unit instantly. This is super effective while fighting the sentients on the moon. 

Redirection, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Primed Continuity, Streamline, Power Drift and Ironclad Charge. 200%STR. I can survive without IS with high health and shields and I still have a good duration on Roar, plus the 2x more damage buff. Then I use charge to hit a group of enemies, boosting my armor and my Iron Skin. If I get 700% more armor in one Charge, my IS start with 28k health. An full strenght build will use Ironclad Charge better, even getting 50k IS. But this is my personal build, change it to fit your playstyle.

My build also includes ironclad charge. Normally one good hit of 5+ guys gets me enough armor on my iron skin ro complete a sortie without meed to refresh.

I keep my range average and put everything into power. If im fight a dispelling enemy I put my range because nothing is worse than having your 12k iron skin completely wiped in the blink of an eye.