Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Farming Alternatives?

Damaskilo

Question

Hello my fellow Tennos

Baro got this time Primed Flow, bought a few and now I wanna max them out! So I went to Hieracon/Pluto (Triton on Neptun, Zeugma on Phobos) and did the grind. Only the first 2 Excavator and then get out of there (cause of A rotation) and repeat! So after 10 times of repeating!! I got 5 Cores. WTF? I mean I knew DE nerfed it but hell no! RNGesus just hates me today!

Please help me with your wisdom and tell me there is an alternative way to farm R5 fusion cores, please!

(I prefer Hieracon cause with Vauban its extremly easy against infested)

9 answers to this question

Sorties. That might sound like a salty joke but I'm serious. That's why I do Sorties, clear the reward list (Sell the weapon for plat because I have it) and enjoy 25-50 free cores every day for minimal effort. Perfect if you don't feel like playing, but still want cores.

Yeah I do the sorties too but I want to max out those freaking primed mods so I need 528 R5 Cores! o.o That would be around 21 day (every day 25 cores) for 1 primed mod to max out (And then the time to find someone who actually is willing to buy it for a fair price -.-)

And what the hell is wrong with those credit caches? They are everywhere o.O

But Seriously! Credits really? Really!? I have like 108 million credits and ur giving me 3k credits? Its like giving me 0,3 cents in real life for going to the grocery for you.. for 1 item or smth... 

-.-

I'm not surprised that many veterans quit. All we do is waiting for new stuff and content and the only things until so far we received are nerfs (stop calling it a reworks)

Restart the game. I'm not joking either, you get a new RNGsus each time you start the game. Some love you, others want to shove fire in uncomfortable places.

You basically named all the places I like farming cores. You can also try Survivals on Ceres and Uranus, as those have paid off for a few cores and help break the tedium of ten million extractors.

Thanks for the tip with the restart. Oh god I'm almost done with T4 INterception I had to because of the Akstiletto Prime Barrels I still need one Barrel ;-;

btw I got another 5 cores by the 12th run on hieracon -.-

Grind, grind, grind until I die... *singing*

6 hours ago, Damaskilo said:

Thanks for the tip with the restart. Oh god I'm almost done with T4 INterception I had to because of the Akstiletto Prime Barrels I still need one Barrel ;-;

btw I got another 5 cores by the 12th run on hieracon -.-

Grind, grind, grind until I die... *singing*

Welcome to the world of F2P games, is this your first one?

Hey there man, I'll share my method with you, I was able to farm over 3,000 gold cores over the course of 3 weeks like this. Go to Triton or Hiericon, which you choose between them doesn't matter (they both have the same 25% drop chance on A rotations.) Stay for the first 2 drills. If you get cores, go ahead an extract, and if you don't get anything, immediately abort the missions and get back in as quickly as possible.

Well... that's it. Rinse and repeat until you get your desired amount of gold cores. When I was just focusing on core farming I got around 200 a day for 3 weeks until I had enough to max what I wanted. Other than that, do daily Sorties. Sorties have now become a pretty easy source of gold cores for me, since after you clear everything on the rewards table you're pretty muchly promised either 25, 50, or maybe if you're extremely lucky, a Legendary Core.

I know you asked for alternate methods, but Triton and Hiericon are the best we have for now, unless you're also into T4 Interceptions... not as good as the aforementioned though.

Edited by DuskLegendary