The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

default valkyr is post-orokin era. gersemi is the mass-produced post-orokin lotus thingy, but for release & date reasons we get post-gravidus valkyr.

which means de needs to divert from the deluxe quite a bit to make the deluxe not worthless since prime will most likely be based off of gersemi. and then we get primeception due to the immortal skin only being fit for post-gravidus.

so there isn't really anything to break.

See this guy gets it.

7 hours ago, ninja234 said:

And with that you tell me you have no idea of lore.

Okay, so the prime frames they are the OG frames after we murdered the orokin, prime frames stopped being made and the tenno who couldn't  get the prime frames, had to make knock off replicas like the Chinese. the valkyr we played is just a poor soul who got bummed by Salad.

No.....there is a lore thread I created a while back that would explain everything, but I think it's archived....I'll be back when I'm done with RL

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Lore

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

default valkyr is post-orokin era. gersemi is the mass-produced post-orokin lotus thingy, but for release & date reasons we get post-gravidus valkyr.

which means de needs to divert from the deluxe quite a bit to make the deluxe not worthless since prime will most likely be based off of gersemi. and then we get primeception due to the immortal skin only being fit for post-gravidus.

so there isn't really anything to break.

Metro gets it. She gets everything.

Except: if we have been mass producing brokenvalkyrs, what's the reason?

Does she perform better than gersimi (mininium)

Annannememamninumum

Anemone nemo.

That ones going on the to-do roster for sure. Unfortunately, your blasted Metro friend hit something when she made me hungry. Now, The Independent Weapons Initiative has begun, got a set of Syndicate guns flowing in now that will be stealing my soul for weeks. Thanks though for the Occlucyte ! She'll be quite pretty when she's born, and disgusting.

Edited by Unus

On 9/23/2016 at 9:15 PM, Unus said:

That ones going on the to-do roster for sure. Unfortunately, your blasted Metro friend hit something when she made me hungry. Now, The Independent Weapons Initiative has begun, got a set of Syndicate guns flowing in now that will be stealing my soul for weeks. Thanks though for the Occlucyte ! She'll be quite pretty when she's born, and disgusting.

@TheMetrocop forgot about Dre

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edited

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Using loyal fans as melee weapons?! 

Eh, not quite an old man per say, more "twin sets of ancient membranous tissue that flip open to unveil a transclucent eye-ball esque form embedded in it 's middle that take punishment from blocks until they spew a nasty defense mechanism of virus-infested digestive enzymes". It's  amazeing what people can draw forth from me by just blurting concepts!

Thanks again for the idea Mr. Mileyno! The twins came along quite nicely in the mental design department, as did their abilities. Annoying how Steel Meridian is occupying my current time slot for design, but, eh, what can you. . . shet, I broke the chill and Japanese animation rules. Uhhhh. . . . fine, picture me as that crazy lady with glasses from that one show about killing giants my friend tried to introduce me to.

Edited by Unus
Tweaked for understanding.

32 minutes ago, Unus said:

Eh, not quite an old man per say, more "twin sets of ancient membranous tissue that flip open to unveil a transclucent eye-ball esque form embedded in it 's middle that take punishment from blocks until they spew a nasty defense mechanism of virus-infested digestive enzymes". It's  amazeing what people can draw forth from me by just blurting concepts!

Thanks again for the idea Mr. Mileyno! The twins came along quite nicely in the mental design department, as did their abilities. Annoying how Steel Meridian is occupying my current time slot for design, but, eh, what can you. . . shet, I broke the chill and Japanese animation rules. Uhhhh. . . . fine, picture me as that crazy lady with glasses from that one show about killing giants my friend tried to introduce me to.

There are rules?

I didn't make any rules 0-O (maybe that's why this place degenerated into mayhem the second I posted it...)

To kind of, somewhat accurately quote myself : chillness and expression of self through poetry and dank memes is encouraged, but anything goes.

Anything.

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Using loyal fans as melee weapons?! 

What....

Those/that are/is not what I meant.

Those are the guys that broke their arms to keep from carrying the coffin, pretty funny ten second part on YouTube...need to actually watch it one day ( if i had a dollar for every anime if said that about, id have a lot of dollars)

13 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

There are rules?

I didn't make any rules 0-O (maybe that's why this place degenerated into mayhem the second I posted it...)

To kind of, somewhat accurately quote myself : chillness and expression of self through poetry and dank memes is encouraged, but anything goes.

Anything.

I thought equipping an explanatory text wall within 300 yards of an inhabited forum was grounds for verbal stoneing? A wordless law from the 80s age? Ah well, thanks anyway.

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No sorry. Vera Wang have pockets.

I don't do fashion. My wardrobe is reduced to a bunch of plain, long-sleeved shirts and one pair of shoes.

Correction: I do one fashion. The fashion frame.

Edited by Gorila_Azul
Correction