The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

off-topic is a place centered around low mr and everything not warframe

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Reggae music?

Good, good, should be easy to ram rod this in here then. Even better that I diddn't come in with that stupid poll of mine. Also, hmmm. . . Reggae? For the Arbiters or Loka? For Loka, I got this. And right next to it was . . . whatever the samhill this is.

I love Converse. It's kinda the only thing I feel comfortable having on my feet.

So that's your only pair? What color? I lied - I have more than 40 pairs of shoes.

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I'm watching it too and regretting this waste of time.

I saw it too and I agree. Total waste of time. I'm glad you won't find a lot of political posts here in the forums. 

10 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

No

I look like a generic npc, that you wouldn't suspect as the murderer.

Oh, so that's the edge? Not necessarily edgy in looks but tactical edge wise? You're scary.

Just now, Gorila_Azul said:

Regular/generic black and white with a red lining. 

Oh nice. Goes well with pretty much anything you wear. 

18 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

School shoes? Really?

Sounds pretty queer.

Doc Martens were popular too. I had a 1460 maroon my dad bought me and my mom barred me from wearing them in school.

I seem to be tripping over a large amount of something called "Trump Sniffles" everywhere I tread. Normally, the furthest I go with politics are what ones to best implement in games and what types there are. However, I simply must ask. . . the feckin ell is a "Trump Sniffle"?

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

I seem to be tripping over a large amount of something called "Trump Sniffles" everywhere I tread. Normally, the furthest I go with politics are what ones to best implement in games and what types there are. However, I simply must ask. . . the feckin ell is a "Trump Sniffle"?

Nope.

Don't start that here, Nope nope nope.

Oh, must be something erotic, gotcha, erectile dysfunction or whatever. On an unrelated aside, my cousin just drove down our street with four friends hanging their head out the windows head banging as this song blared on the speakers. Should I be concerned for his immortal soul?

Edited by Unus
Good god, disregard entirely. Curiosity diddn't merely kill the cat, it butchered it.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Oh, must be something erotic, gotcha, erectile dysfunction or whatever. On an unrelated aside, my cousin just drove down our street with four friends hanging their head out the windows head banging as this song blared on the speakers. Should I be concerned for his immortal soul?

Yes. Give him a roll of toilet paper to help himself.

Nah, I'll just skip a buddha keychain, mini cross, pebble painted with a crescent moon on it or something into his pocket next time I see him, see if he immolates. That, OR. . . is it sanctified toilet paper? The A.B.C.'s secret stash?