The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

36 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

"I found you a dollar"~old man from insurance commercial

spiderman-jesus-resurrection-best-friend

Did he also steal Mary and cover Lazarus in healing webs?

Edited by Unus
Also, A.B.C. as in "Archbishop of Canterbury.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi fellow scorpio. 

"Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd

Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd." William Congreve

I'm pretty sure the author had an encounter with a scorpio woman when he wrote this. 

larry-david-staredown-o.gifdo you crawl in your envy and sit alone everyday or is that just me personally 

Edited by TheMetrocop
curb your unenthusiasm

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

GioIUFC.jpg

inb4 toni bamanaboni memes

I'm a Scorpio too...

I once paid 800 dollars for a family history package and sword. 

I was skeptical that they would actually have a history for my family, and it would most likely be some random name from some place in Europe, but the guy said the would, so I thought itd be cool to see.

3 months later.

"Welp, I have a sword now, at least that counts for something"

15 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

You mean to tell me you never watched Spider-man TAS?

Very very little, if any. I remember liking the justice league more, but sometimes I would watch Spider-Man on toon Disney ( hah "I remember"...Like I'm pepperidge farms or something)

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Wait, no, i think i did. I remember that peter parker

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

do you crawl in your envy and sit alone everyday or is that just me personally 

You have the the power to change that. 

Quiet times are good, and lets me focus on my goals. Its great to be independent. 

But its also great to have a healthy relationship.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I'm a Scorpio too...

I once paid 800 dollars for a family history package and sword. 

I was skeptical that they would actually have a history for my family, and it would most likely be some random name from some place in Europe, but the guy said the would, so I thought itd be cool to see.

3 months later.

"Welp, I have a sword now, at least that counts for something"

Oh NEAT! Put it in your calendar - Oct 23 and Oct 26 and (insert yours here or surprise us). Those dates we'll have a party here! 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Quiet times are good, and lets me focus on my goals. Its great to be independent. 

Oh NEAT! Put it in your calendar - Oct 23 and Oct 26 and (insert yours here or surprise us). Those dates we'll have a party here! 

And i'm still alone as an Aquarius.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Very very little, if any. I remember liking the justice league more, but sometimes I would watch Spider-Man on toon Disney ( hah "I remember"...Like I'm pepperidge farms or something)

It was a nice show sadly it kept losing budget because of toys and they had to reuse a lot of scenes like a lot and by season 4 it just kept reusing with minor originality but by season 5 it took a huge jump and new scenes were made. The writing was phenomenal and sadly i still hold it as one of the Holy Trinity of spider man shows, along side spider man unlimited and spectacular spider man.

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No, screaming was fine :D 

I love(d) Volt....violent triggering as supressed memories of ignored 65 page volt feedback post rise to surface....

I did warn you. First the screaming then comes the singing, lol. 

What is a good frame to bring to that survival game we played? I swear my brother messing with my mods on Mirage and my Soma Prime. Do you hear him in the background shouting instructions at me? Please don't say here that playing with Markymark is very chaotic?

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

And i'm still alone as an Aquarius.

Its still too far away. We'll celebrate it here when your birthday comes. Deal?

19 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

"November 19" inserted.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I did warn you. First the screaming then comes the singing, lol. 

What is a good frame to bring to that survival game we played? I swear my brother messing with my mods on Mirage and my Soma Prime. Do you hear him in the background shouting instructions at me? Please don't say here that playing with Markymark is very chaotic?

Its still too far away. We'll celebrate it here when your birthday comes. Deal?

Oh, sentients can be cheesed by any cc ability, you just need a good weapon with multiple elements. Volt, discharge, quanta cubes, and marelok pistol to finish it off if the quanta doesn't. I had amprex yesterday.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

23 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

"November 19" inserted.

Awesome! Daria Werbowy shares the same birth date. Mine is Ryan Reynolds and Weird Al Yankovic and Metro has Hillary Clinton and Seth MacFarlane. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, sentients can be cheesed by any cc ability, you just need a good weapon with multiple elements. Volt, discharge, quanta cubes, and naramon pistol to finish it off if the quanta doesn't. I had amprex yesterday.

Thanks. My mistake, I said sentinels.