Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Nothing to be worried about, I'm the one loseing sleep over balancing it out in ways that would make it feasible in game even though I will never be noticed by any members of Extremes and will never have a chance of being featured on pr( curls into ball sobbing violently while rocking back and forth, mumbling something about life choices and coffee.)

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

Nothing to be worried about, I'm the one loseing sleep over balancing out in ways that would make it feasible in game even though I will never be noticed by any members of Extremes and will never have a chance of being featured on pr( curls into ball sobbing violently while rocking back and forth, mumbling something about life choices and coffee.)

What are you doing?

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for Dragon ball tfs memes

Going to bed on that sad note

Just now, Unus said:

Nothing to be worried about, I'm the one loseing sleep over balancing out in ways that would make it feasible in game even though I will never be noticed by any members of Extremes and will never have a chance of being featured on pr( curls into ball sobbing violently while rocking back and forth, mumbling something about life choices and coffee.)

Goodluck with your endeavors unus, everyone cries in their cofee everynow and then

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

What are you doing?

Content creation Mr/Mrs Ninja. All the fun of a game design job, complete with all the stress, but with absolutely no payoff in the end beyond the warm fuzzes I get watching my idea's birth and judgement. I'd post a link, but, self-advertisement makes me feel like a cur whining for attention.

Edited by Unus
Thank you Mr. Mileyno. I hope you enjoy the Chemgoz when heshe arrives!

Just now, Unus said:

Content creation Mr/Mrs Ninja. All the fun of a game design job, complete with all the stress, but with absolutely no payoff in the end beyond the warm fuzzes I get watching my idea's birth and judgement. I'd post a link, but, self-advertisement makes me feel like a cur whining for attention.

It's Mr.Ninja and so you're a game designer? Well, whenever i am stressed, i work out.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

It's Mr.Ninja and so you're a game designer? Well, whenever i am stressed, i work out.

Not a true game designer. Only an artificial one. You know those guys in the concepts forum who post one idea and let it sit? Well. . . I'm at 24 and riseing. Also, smart sir, I just guzzle dairy products until reality is sufficiently tolerable. In reality, I'm a paleo-ecology grunt.

Edited by Unus