Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

6 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

When I first looked into it, it seemed to me that it is the exact opposite of Warframe in almost every way. Not that this would be a bad thing.

At this point, i don't care what warframe is, the grind man. The grind.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Aahhh, i should have decorated.

I made fancy nachos. How about you?

Fancy nachos - nice! Well, my spooky outfit did not turn out spooky at all. Also sunday was my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful but darn I did not catch the bouquet because i was elbowed in between the eyes. I saw stars!

21 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*throws lemons at you*

:( Why are you throwing lemons at me? Cuts them in half with the washing pole (Hihihi like Kill Bill) and makes lemonade.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Fancy nachos - nice! Well, my spooky outfit did not turn out spooky at all. Also sunday was my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful but darn I did not catch the bouquet because i was elbowed in between the eyes. I saw stars!

:( Why are you throwing lemons at me? Cuts them in half with the washing pole (Hihihi like Kill Bill) and makes lemonade.

Gibe de lemons to meh.

(Emits shrill shriek before balling up a wad of paper-work and swallowing it whole)

"There! (Rapid eye twitching) It's ddddd done!"

(scuttles into nearest airvent and recedes into the murk) ("sleep now,  yes, must find sleeeeeeeep." echoes throughout the thread-building)

7 hours ago, Unus said:

(Emits shrill shriek before balling up a wad of paper-work and swallowing it whole)

"There! (Rapid eye twitching) It's ddddd done!"

(scuttles into nearest airvent and recedes into the murk) ("sleep now,  yes, must find sleeeeeeeep." echoes throughout the thread-building)

oh loyal subject

look what the initiation madness has done to you

it's absolutely sinister and wonderful

because i apparently don't know the difference between the two based on my character tastes

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its that serious?

Nah, nothing serious. I lunged forward and ran into someone's elbow. But I really did see stars.

I'm having after wedding blues. Its sad because my cousin is moving out of state.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

I devoured the lemons, makris gave me.

Rewind: I was going to put a background music while you DeVoUred the lemons. How about Judas Priest Ram it down with Minecraft munching sound effect? 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nah, nothing serious. I lunged forward and ran into someone's elbow. But I really did see stars.

I'm having after wedding blues. Its sad because my cousin is moving out of state.

Rewind: I was going to put a background music while you DeVoUred the lemons. How about Judas Priest Ram it down with Minecraft munching sound effect? 

Sure.