Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Clone and battle brothers UNITE.

Batul Brothas!

Spehss Mahrens, todeh the enemeh is at oua doar! We know oua duteh and we will do eet. We fight for our honor as Blod Rehvens, 
as SPESS MAHRENS, and we fight in the nehme of the Empra!

And if we die this deh we die in gloareh, we die heroes' deffs, but we shall not die, no! It is the enemeh who will tehste 
deff and defeat!

As you know! Moast of oua battle brothars are shtehtioned in SPEHSS, Pruhpeared to deep strike! Oua perimeter has been 
pruhpeared in the even dat oua enehmies should be so bald and so foolish. We have plehced numerous beacons, allowing for 
muhltiple, simuln-tehneous and devashtehting defensive deep strikes

The Codecks astartees nehmes this maneuvah Steel Rehn. We will descend upon the foe, we will ovawhelm them - we will leave none 
alive! Meanwhile oua ground fawses will ensue the full defense of oua headkwaters

We are the spehss mahrens! WE ARE THE EMPRA'S FUREH!

Just now, BrownStalin said:

I would but...you know...Age of Sh*tmar has severely weakened me.

40k > Fantasy

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Batul Brothas!

Spehss Mahrens, todeh the enemeh is at oua doar! We know oua duteh and we will do eet. We fight for our honor as Blod Rehvens, 
as SPESS MAHRENS, and we fight in the nehme of the Empra!

And if we die this deh we die in gloareh, we die heroes' deffs, but we shall not die, no! It is the enemeh who will tehste 
deff and defeat!

As you know! Moast of oua battle brothars are shtehtioned in SPEHSS, Pruhpeared to deep strike! Oua perimeter has been 
pruhpeared in the even dat oua enehmies should be so bald and so foolish. We have plehced numerous beacons, allowing for 
muhltiple, simuln-tehneous and devashtehting defensive deep strikes

The Codecks astartees nehmes this maneuvah Steel Rehn. We will descend upon the foe, we will ovawhelm them - we will leave none 
alive! Meanwhile oua ground fawses will ensue the full defense of oua headkwaters

We are the spehss mahrens! WE ARE THE EMPRA'S FUREH!

40k > Fantasy

DAH, Butle clun brother. 4 da emperah.

((Also 40k and Legacy of Kain> Fantasy.))

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The problem with Warhammer Fantasy is that they advanced the plot in a bad way.

If 40k got plot advancement it would be a mix of Armless failure and bugs conquering way too much things and the Emprah slowly dying. 

Emprah is eternul.

Also Khorne for lyfe.

Edited by ninja234

I guess I'm the only one left on the planet that thought Sigmar's story itself was fine in that it continued the entire universe's concept. "No matter how strong, righteous, ard, or unholy you are, you will never win the eternal war." Gameplaywise though? (Hacks up hairball made out of the new rule set) Thank God I still have the Tau to fall back on.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

I guess I'm the only one left on the planet that thought Sigmar's story itself was fine in that it continued the entire universe's concept. "No matter how strong, righteous, ard, or unholy you are, you will never win the eternal war." Gameplaywise though? (Hacks up hairball made out of the new rule set) Thank God I still have the Tau to fall back on.

Ew, filthy Tau.

18 minutes ago, Unus said:

Blueberries 

22 hours ago, ninja234 said:

They are the clones of Jango Fett.

Who could kill jedi too.

Hide contents

Image result for cool clone trooper armor

Plus look at that armor man, such a beauty.

i dunno dood

that armor is pretty clunky

spose that's because i draw stuff like this though

7zx3WCW.png

Edited by TheMetrocop

17 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

it was all the mace windu and obi wan fanbois

Eeyy!

I was in game stop yesterday and saw this, and could only come up with three possible answers to what this might mean:

assault-suit-leynos-353493.4.jpg?o2pugj

1. Subliminal messaging. Sony was sending out radio waves to see who might incoporate this into their gamer tag

2. Someone who is secretly a game designer played with me online on some game and didnt like me/did like me and made this.

3. Originality is an illusion. Your plagiarizing off of someone somewhere no matter what you do.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Eeyy!

I was in game stop yesterday and saw this, and could only come up with three possible answers to what this might mean:

assault-suit-leynos-353493.4.jpg?o2pugj

1. Subliminal messaging. Sony was sending out radio waves to see who might incoporate this into their gamer tag

2. Someone who is secretly a game designer played with me online on some game and didnt like me/did like me and made this.

3. Originality is an illusion. Your plagiarizing off of someone somewhere no matter what you do.

Sweet Mary Joseph born on the day of the dead. what is THAAAAT!.

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

it was all the mace windu and obi wan fanbois

I'd imagine this would be your reaction if you could meet grievous.

Spoiler

Image result for grievous gif

Just now, Unus said:

Wasn't grievous basically the dark equivilant of Adam Jensen? He got thwacked, but the droid-boys resurrected his sack of organs in a new body?

Technically yes.

If Adam Jensen was an evil hate-filled misanthrope that coughed.

Just now, Unus said:

Wasn't grievous basically the dark equivilant of Adam Jensen? He got thwacked, but the droid-boys resurrected his sack of organs in a new body?

i think it went if my rusty memory serves

tribal lacrosse warlord qymaen is chillin in a ship

count dikkwad makes ship go boom

points finger at other party

something something 345.69+e x badass bobot war machine body

training

7 foot tall embodiment of combat perfection

den rip