Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Ah, I see, and he talked all the time about how he made the choices himself. Ah, compensation. If only he coulda survived as a rogue for the future, assuming any of the future may possibly go the way of the novels (Am I the only one who read those?)

28 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, I see, and he talked all the time about how he made the choices himself. Ah, compensation. If only he coulda survived as a rogue for the future, assuming any of the future may possibly go the way of the novels (Am I the only one who read those?)

rip most dankestest bobot combat warlord in out-of-context galaxy 2003-2000something

asthma sure gets to ya hoo boy

1 hour ago, Unus said:

You mean the Republic Commando ones by Karren Travis? Nah I read them. 

8 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Sweet Mary Joseph born on the day of the dead. what is THAAAAT!.

I'd imagine this would be your reaction if you could meet grievous.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for grievous gif

I assume its a cheap bootleg version of titan fall mixed with gundam stuff and chinese sub titles...

Its probably pretty fun to play, i didnt pick it up though

6 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

You mean the Republic Commando ones by Karren Travis? Nah I read them. 

Eh, I was actually thinking of the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion and the Swarm Wars. Not many folks have probably heard of em.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Dont judge a game by its cover! (Jk, thats all i ever do)

Oh, trust me if i could judge a game by it's cover, it will make my life a hellov a lot easier, but i didn't get anywhere in life by following rules. 

55 minutes ago, Unus said:

Eh, I was actually thinking of the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion and the Swarm Wars. Not many folks have probably heard of em.

I know that the new republic got absolutely destroyed by the yuuzhan vong and only survived because of a deus ex machina

37 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I know that the new republic got absolutely destroyed by the yuuzhan vong and only survived because of a deus ex machina

His name. . . . . was JACEN SOLO! (Commence theme song). Ironically, poor chap became a dictator of the sith after that.

Edited by Unus