Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

If you were a god, what aspect of humanity would you abolish?

I'd remove hedonism since those people value pleasure above all else, which is very depraved itself considering how it corrupts the human nature.

Edited by heskaroid

Just now, heskaroid said:

I'd remove hedonism since those people value pleasure above all else, which is very depraved itself considering how it corrupt the human nature.

I'm torn between willful ignorance and sloth. Given how syncrenistic I am, I pick sloth.

18 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Putting aside the debate for wether or not a god should really take on the task to abolish an aspect of humanity and what that would actually mean towards free will...

Arrogance and cynicism.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

7 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Putting aside the debate for wether or not a god should really take on the task to abolish an aspect of humanity and what that would actually mean towards free will...

Arrogance and cynicism.

Free will is dangerous, but not good. 

It is detrimental, but not beneficial either.

I have this mindset where too much freedom would result in misfortune and destruction.

Just now, Unus said:

I dehnot need any more scars then the homework ahlready afflicted on my retinas. 

But whipping yourself is more fun....

But no do what i did.

Stare into the sun till your opticulus utro are burned to the ground and you feel your thorax crush down on your lungs.

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I sincerely hope it all works out and that you stay. You are certainly at the right line of work. I never felt bored living in LA.

I don't know, maybe its right? Since a lot goes into development of comic book characters and still ongoing. Like who would think Capt. America is a Hydra agent? 

So do you have any nice plans for the 19th? Give me your Warframe wish list - I've got plat and before the gremlin spends it.

It's fine. Just blew past the pier, ocean, aquarium, getty museum/villa, zoo, and six flags already. Staving-off disneyland since I feelz weird going alone. Also I am getting paid to sit on my &#! since the guy/boss (not entirely sure) is the one who messed up the time schedule and move.

3 hours ago, AerinSol said:

It's fine. Just blew past the pier, ocean, aquarium, getty museum/villa, zoo, and six flags already. Staving-off disneyland since I feelz weird going alone. Also I am getting paid to sit on my &#! since the guy/boss (not entirely sure) is the one who messed up the time schedule and move.

Okay. Its been awhile I haven't been to Six flags, I love roller coasters.

I voted!