Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Typical pit of trash and memetics as I was expecting. Also. . . he has won. I. . . I don't do . . I can't. I'm not really sure what to do now. I don't feel like wakeing up tomorrow. I don't think. . . I suppose people fell for it then. N.A.S.A.'s budget will be cut.  The hatred of the world will be sent upon us. Our garrisons in countries where we are wanted will suddenly be pulled out. I. . . . . . what do I do now?

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Typical pit of trash and memetics as I was expecting. Also. . . he has won. I. . . I don't do . . I can't. I'm not really sure what to do now. I don't feel like wakeing up tomorrow. I don't think. . . I suppose people fell for it then. N.A.S.A.'s budget will be cut.  The hatred of the world will be sent upon us. Our garrisons in countries where we are wanted will suddenly be pulled out. I. . . . . . what do I do now?

Who won? Trump?

Also N.A.S.A's budge is cut? Are they insane?

The worse part about it is: He isn't going to be the president of America.... He is gonna be the CEO of America.

Edited by ninja234

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Get to da choppa!!

I'm so glad its finally over. I can't stand to see any more political adds.

Bye Jon Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Rosie O'Donnel, Cher, Whoopi Goldberg, Sam Jackson (hate to see you go) and many more!! 

There is no chopper. Unless the chopper is canada....

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

its just an ecchi anime that the girls need to "climax" in order to power their battle suits

Anime is the reason, why i contemplate clawing out my eyes.....

Don't get me wrong there are some good anime out there, ala Jojo's bizarre adventure or dragon ball but what is with Japan and being overly um perverted i guess the word would be but even then i have seen some dark things in anime ala H word here.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Anime is the reason, why i contemplate clawing out my eyes.....

Don't get me wrong there are some good anime out there, ala Jojo's bizarre adventure or dragon ball but what is with Japan and being overly um perverted i guess the word would be but even then i have seen some dark things in anime ala H word here.

4213856.jpg

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

4213856.jpg

But no seriously i've read some of the reviews and it's a bad anime..

Maybe the light novel version is better but  Image result for i can't read

Hell, some guy said to just go watch High School DxD or just watch a regular Hent if you want something better than this.

((Also i stand by my contradiction of reading online reviews and not reading books.))

Just now, ninja234 said:

But no seriously i've read some of the reviews and it's a bad anime..

Maybe the light novel version is better but  Image result for i can't read

Hell, some guy said to just go watch High School DxD or just watch a regular Hent if you want something better than this.

((Also i stand by my contradiction of reading online reviews and not reading books.))

Im still trying to come to terms with the kill la kill comment....you really said that. And now its on the internet.