Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

And what scarf? Iv never seen a scarf 

A scarf, a black scarf and i also have an orange scarf.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

"Image result for terrible joke picture"

*Little blank rectangle with tiny landscape portrait*

Hhhmmm, ninja must have tried to post a meme, i wonder what i will be...

Ohp, there it is. Its futurama...

200_s.gif

It usually is.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Thangs good then. Just me and this pile of skulls for the weekend. I swear, our family tree looks like it got beamed in the head with a shovel on both sides the further back you look.

And i swear my family tree has so many branches i swear we are a 1% of the world's population, like no seriously my father's side of the family tree has so many cousins, i swear i lost track of how many cousins i have.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

I did do a genetic test recently and found out that, seven generations back, our family was 7% Iraqi. Prehistory is always interesting to look out. Also, alright, what this mook try to pull?

Very interesting, maybe i should do a genetic test.

Also, this mook tried to sell me a fake battle.net account that has OW(Overwatch)

Edited by ninja234

12 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Very interesting, maybe i should do a genetic test.

Also, this mook tried to sell me a fake battle.net account that has OW(Overwatch)

I heartily recommend these folks then sir, our lab just signed on to the project and the results have been quite fascinating so far.

Also. . . he tried to sell you. . . an account? How the swine nuts does that work? 

1 minute ago, Unus said:

I heartily recommend these folks then sir, our lab just signed on to the project and the results have been quite fascinating so far.

Also. . . he tried to sell you. . . an account? How the swine nuts does that work? 

Thanks, i'll try to find these blokes, ah Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA such a wonderful thing it is.

Basically you give the account holder  the goods and he gives you the email and password to the account, it's also very easy to get scammed, good thing i caught on when he said "My pc cannot run Overwatch", i was like if you could buy overwatch, you would have enough money to buy a decent pc and i cut the deal off before he pulled any thing, sadly i didn't take pictures and send them to support, so they can ban him for scamming. Oh, well.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Thanks, i'll try to find these blokes, ah Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA such a wonderful thing it is.

Basically you give the account holder  the goods and he gives you the email and password to the account, it's also very easy to get scammed, good thing i caught on when he said "My pc cannot run Overwatch", i was like if you could buy overwatch, you would have enough money to buy a decent pc and i cut the deal off before he pulled any thing, sadly i didn't take pictures and send them to support, so they can ban him for scamming. Oh, well.

Indeed.

And, yuck, and I thought Warframe swindleing got fugly. That's almost W.O.W.ian Chinese gold-chaser levels of fugly right there. I always thought account swapping was something that was illegal for some reason.