Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

Indeed.

And, yuck, and I thought Warframe swindleing got fugly. That's almost W.O.W.ian Chinese gold-chaser levels of fugly right there. I always thought account swapping was something that was illegal for some reason.

Quite.

It's not really account swapping, it's account selling as they call it. RIOT games is against account selling as per here. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202290340-Don-t-Buy-Accounts- , i was not however serious about selling the stuff and just wanted to see how this particular person would swindle someone out of their goods.

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Quite.

It's not really account swapping, it's account selling as they call it. RIOT games is against account selling as per here. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202290340-Don-t-Buy-Accounts- , i was not however serious about selling the stuff and just wanted to see how this particular person would swindle someone out of their goods.

Ah, humoring the poor sod I see, I can understand that. Sallways fun to do a bit of direct people-watching. Engaging em in conversation and seeing how they tick, what their spiel is. Ell, spar of the reason why I like wanderin the forums, get a bit of variety in my human interaction diet.

15 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, humoring the poor sod I see, I can understand that. Sallways fun to do a bit of direct people-watching. Engaging em in conversation and seeing how they tick, what their spiel is. Ell, spar of the reason why I like wanderin the forums, get a bit of variety in my human interaction diet.

Yeah, pretty funny, when they think they got you in their paws, anyway today i got my ash prime and a very nice person going by the name of CephalonClem gifted me the koga ash bundle.

48 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Yeah, pretty funny, when they think they got you in their paws, anyway today i got my ash prime and a very nice person going by the name of CephalonClem gifted me the koga ash bundle.

Strange, it's not March 1st yet. Good to see that the spirit of generosity remains alive and well here in Warframe though, just like the time a fella gave me the rakta ballistics.

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Strange, it's not March 1st yet. Good to see that the spirit of generosity remains alive and well here in Warframe though, just like the time a fella gave me the rakta ballistics.

It's things like this that keeps me invested in warframe and other communities.

35 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

It's things like this that keeps me invested in warframe and other communities.

Less poison, more carouseing! I'd never truely met folks that were truely bitter, hateful, or otherwise ill tempered until I played halo online for Reach. Compared to my short few stints there going in without friends, this is paradise.

Hi. How's everyone today?

On 12/2/2016 at 3:12 PM, Skycook3y said:

How am I at fault here? I do not have any connection to MLP whatsoever

Just wanted to test out a theory. Its correct, say your name and you appear like the jeenie. Plus, I saw you first with MLP posts. 

On 12/2/2016 at 5:28 PM, TheMetrocop said:

'mlp'

*reaches for shotgun with trembling hands*

*loads*

*wildly starts opening fire at evertything in the room*

PURGE

PURGE

DIE

GIF-Woman-and-gun.gif?gs=a

19 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Be careful not to drown from all the salt water.

18 hours ago, Unus said:

So. . . much. . . gloom-and-doom. So much. . . Na filled. . . tears (shrivels into mummification) must. . . find . . . fresh water of. . . realistic perspective. . . (shrivels to dust).

You never die though. 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just wanted to test out a theory. Its correct, say your name and you appear like the jeenie. Plus, I saw you first with MLP posts. 

I am pretty sure I only used a picture containing a pony once, and that was just one clapping.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I am pretty sure I only used a picture containing a pony once, and that was just one clapping.

How does an equine. . . clap? Wouldn't their legs crack at the joints and send them on vacation to Elmer's?

Edited by Unus

10 minutes ago, Unus said:

How does an equine. . . clap? Wouldn't their legs crack at the joints and send them on vacation to Elmer's?

it was this one I think. Never watched any of MLP though or even know who the character is

Spoiler

FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.gif

10 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Guilt by association 

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

11 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Yup, that's the one. It was a response directed at me. Probably from battling OverlordMcGeek? You still owe me an explanation for the pregnant McGeek. It was all a lie wasn't it? 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Did that horse intentionally dump her into poo? Thats crazy

Yeah, its insane.

We were horseback riding once and the trail had a very narrow path with a 200 feet drop off the cliff. I've been riding horses at an early age but never had I been so afraid till that point. I whispered sweet things to its ear and made it promise not to drop me. 

1 hour ago, Unus said:

But Unus, since you are a paleontologist tell me one thing, why are the hands of Tyrannosaurus Rex, stuck in the clapping position?