Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Brick wall can be my best friend. Can I ask how is the game play in XCOM2? What can you compare it with, Halo meets COD? 

49joRlj.jpg

PSI Ops Ash

Gqd3xRm.jpg

Ninja as sharpshooter. I'll make you one too, but just pardon the lackluster photoshopping skills.

Simply put, if Halo Wars mated with a a top down board game, this would come close. Supriseingly, the story maintains some close parallels to the original story. I enjoy that quite a bit. Also, danka, this should allow me to accurize your faces much more efficiently!

18 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I just hope you don't kill my ingame self on the first mission.

It's a 50-50 shot at this point, we're going up against the Muton slaves at this point, that means nades, followed by nades, followed by nades. With any luck, your sharp-shooting might just help coax the angry reds into a crossfire or two.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Brick wall can be my best friend. Can I ask how is the game play in XCOM2? What can you compare it with, Halo meets COD? 

49joRlj.jpg

PSI Ops Ash

Gqd3xRm.jpg

Ninja as sharpshooter. I'll make you one too, but just pardon the lackluster photoshopping skills.

You do know that is not me right?

That's DukeSloth

Image result for dukesloth youtube

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Aw shucks Mr. No, look on the bright side, you were in the wrong place at the right time, you only had a 5% chance to headshot that interdimensional horror, and you DID it! You may have looked ridiculous as a jester with a pair of rat-tails, but, for the moment, you saved Mr. Delaney (the actor, I love makeing characters look like the actors who voice them) from certain death (even though he did get the scrap tazed outta him a few turns later.)

Also, yes Mrs. Metro, I ran you through a cardio simulator AND a stuck a ballistic vest on you just to make sure you made it through your inevitable slaughters. Pretty sure you A) are constantly shipped back into the med-lab in exactly the way you describe and B) are intimitately acquainted with Professor Igor.

Oh, no, i mean that literally sounds like something id do :)

How do you head shot an interdimensional horror?

I like bows and snipers in every other game, both of which warframe doesnt make me like anymore

I never included myself, but. . . I can probably pull that off, sure!  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

yP1jCPX.jpg

Is that your entire squad, Mr. Unus?

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, no, i mean that literally sounds like something id do :)

How do you head shot an interdimensional horror?

I like bows and snipers in every other game, both of which warframe doesnt make me like anymore

You aim for the control implant on it's head and pray you don't miss so it doesn't rip itself in half and attack you from different directions. Also, Ack, dem it, another imposter. I'll fix that in a jiffy Mr. Mileyno, me old computron is 2% away from allowing me back into the fray. What new stories shall we write uh, squad? 

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Aw shucks Mr. No, look on the bright side, you were in the wrong place at the right time, you only had a 5% chance to headshot that interdimensional horror, and you DID it! You may have looked ridiculous as a jester with a pair of rat-tails, but, for the moment, you saved Mr. Delaney (the actor, I love makeing characters look like the actors who voice them) from certain death (even though he did get the scrap tazed outta him a few turns later.)

Also, yes Mrs. Metro, I ran you through a cardio simulator AND a stuck a ballistic vest on you just to make sure you made it through your inevitable slaughters. Pretty sure you A) are constantly shipped back into the med-lab in exactly the way you describe and B) are intimitately acquainted with Professor Igor.

did the f12 do it for you or is it still being meh

'intimately  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

18 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

did the f12 do it for you or is it still being meh

'intimately  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

I'm just waiting for those last few percentage points to tick-up afore I jump back in and continue our epic quest/ test your photo button. I've accidentally done it before, just need teh unaccidentally do it.

Yeah, intimiately. You know, like, first name basis and asking how the gram gram i( is struck with implication revelation) (uncontrollable guffaws) Oooohhh Myyyyy!

13 hours ago, Unus said:

I'm just waiting for those last few percentage points to tick-up afore I jump back in and continue our epic quest/ test your photo button. I've accidentally done it before, just need teh unaccidentally do it.

Yeah, intimiately. You know, like, first name basis and asking how the gram gram i( is struck with implication revelation) (uncontrollable guffaws) Oooohhh Myyyyy!

You can't uncontrollably guffaw and do "Oooohhh Myyyyy"s without sharing or describing what you see on your screen? Was it a success of the suicide squad or total flop? And if I'm going to die, make it grand like maybe Halo Reach Kat sorta death but more gruesome exploding head type of death.  

15 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

nito

What's nito? I can make your character too, Sky. You can be Professor Igor (pronounced Eyegor)? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You can't uncontrollably guffaw and do "Oooohhh Myyyyy"s without sharing or describing what you see on your screen? Was it a success of the suicide squad or total flop? And if I'm going to die, make it grand like maybe Halo Reach Kat sorta death but more gruesome exploding head type of death.  

What's nito? I can make your character too, Sky. You can be Professor Igor (pronounced Eyegor)? 

It was a revelation on what kind of "intimately" that Mrs. Metro meant in her comment.