The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

29 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im just saying it wasnt scary.

friends seem to think it was.

not that I really have any.

22 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Pray to Noamuth

noa only has the power of carbohydrates.

what if I pray to the memes?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, wow...you too are awareded the savage tenno medal. You and Edge hold this honor. I may create something like this in the op

It was also solo. Mostly because I made a wall of shields and used shock and shocking speed to cc while gunning down high priority targets and cc the easy targets. I find it fun, not as fun as rp though.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, wow...you too are awareded the savage tenno medal. You and Edge hold this honor. I may create something like this in the op

Do.. do I not get an award?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

roleplay

did someone say roleplay?

43 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Do.. do I not get an award?

did someone say roleplay?

Metro...I have a sneaking suspicion all those likes are from you. Are you trying bribe your way into the savage hall of honor? Although, you did post some crazy videos of weird...zombie...things...and seemed unphased with Pico.

The Savage tenno award council is currently viewing your request to enter into the hall of enlightened ones. (i have to figure out how to quote people's names instead of typing it all out)

And why does Noamuth have carbohydrate powers? I like bread...maybe we can trade. I have anime.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Hah, unbiased...the things my phone says

I created a wall of text so large that I fear no one will read it. What makes it worse is that it is a nerf thread about Nova. It's not, but I'm sure that's what people see, so it doubly not read :p please read this. And you will know the world as I see it. And then you will be none the wiser and possibly feel like you wasted your time, but I would appreciate it, and that's what counts:)

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Its only been like 15 minutes realistically, im just being high maintenance

35 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

And why does Noamuth have carbohydrate powers? I like bread...maybe we can trade. I have anime.

Would a noodle god not have noodle powers?

GOD OF NOODLES, RULER OF THIS REALM, I SUMMON THEE @Noamuth

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

dough can't fix arches.

Noa can fix all if you believe hard enough. Alternatively attempt Magic