Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What is that? "Getting swole" Sounds painful. 

Statesmen muscle lingo. Refers to the size increase that muscles undergo when under exercising stress. Wait, was this a joke?

Goddem it, something is really wrong with me. Despite my best attempts, I still can't get that single simple series outta me head. You know that "Lumped Togethor Moshpit of Ideas" I have over in the fan concepts section?

Even after all this time, the Shrekenning may never ever end for us all. I don't know how he became famous beyond the actual  story and the single dirty tale, but, I'm assured that he has achieved Internet immortality.

Anyway, back to the annoying personal rant. Instead of takeing my time to produce a new weapon entry for my display case or prepare for work tomorrow, do you know what happened to me?

36 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What? 

And why is shrek famous?

My guess is the Internet forced it somehow, but I may never be sure. All I know is he has somehow become lumped in with Major League Gaming.

I spent hours conjuring up a character for that one. . . interesting . . . series I mentioned, came up with a backstory, put down all the physical features, researched the author's brand of humour to make them beleiveable as an addition to the universe, carefully weaved the intricate character relationships, designed their uniform and their occupation, researched the mythology behind the species in question.. . . . .

And it wasn't until I completed them that I realized that it would never see the light of day. No fan would ever see it, no one who didn't dive to deep into the story as I did would understand it, I spent two hours on a passionate project that I had no awareness of doing until it was done.

Edited by Unus
Apologies for blowing up your thread-piece dear sir, you've attracted to many interesting people here for me to simply sit back and watch.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

My guess is the Internet forced it somehow, but I may never be sure. All I know is he has somehow become lumped in with Major League Gaming.

I spent hours conjuring up a character for that one. . . interesting . . . series I mentioned, came up with a backstory, put down all the physical features, researched the author's brand of humour to make them beleiveable as an addition to the universe, carefully weaved the intricate character relationships, designed their uniform and their occupation, researched the mythology behind the species in question.. . . . .

And it wasn't until I completed them that I realized that it would never see the light of day. No fan would ever see it, no one who didn't dive to deep into the story as I did would understand it, I spent two hours on a passionate project that I had no awareness of doing until it was done.

That just happens, content creators know it too well.

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

That just happens, content creators know it too well.

I know, I know, I just. . . well, I actually feel like I wanna show them to some folks, but, I don't want to screw the good thing you guys have goin here up by typeing up a Pit-grade page. Maybe if. . .no, I don't know of any fansite that would tolerate that. I co. . . no, displaying it to the author is insanity. . .Ehhh. . . shet, guess they'll be on ice forever. Don't like that at all, but. . .ugh.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

323.jpg

Aw shet, Slanneshi Noise Marine rolling up in duh hood! Seven creepier to learn that they are the only female space marines in existence by choice.

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What happened exactly that anybody could have said anything and the thread would have imploded?

Well, every one role plays and says the most shocking things. I'm sure it was the nightmare thread for Mods. 

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Wait a min. . . Wooooooooooow. Now THATS what I call a deadpoolian ending! Let It Die really did live up to it's entire name! That, and, the ending results were both terrifying and amazeing in equal measure!

No spoilers please? I intend to discover it for myself. 

My Chinese zodiac sign is the dog. It says "And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. They simply don't like to gossip." That doesn't sound right.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Well, every one role plays and says the most shocking things. I'm sure it was the nightmare thread for Mods. 

No spoilers please? I intend to discover it for myself. 

My Chinese zodiac sign is the dog. It says "And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. They simply don't like to gossip." That doesn't sound right.

Which thread?