Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

7 minutes ago, Unus said:

(Watches Mr. Road become a living lightning rod and the walls of Jerusalem collapse on top of them)

Well, I suppose though has fulfilled thine purpose then

(sad bagpipes begin to play)

(Bugs cogitater with adware secretly for Empire related businesses) then let us part as allies of convenience.

Phew, okay.

I think the key thing I need to do is find a place to vent my fanatical spleen with similarly fanatically mono-minded folks so you all don't have to receive the brunt of my rambleings. Bound to be a forum out there somewhere with cultish devotions I could visit. 

Lucky, I'm half-blind. Given the fun mutation games I've played in the past like Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead and Caves of Qud (in addition to fixing my eyes) I always end up as some manner of plantlike horror with overkill regenerative capabilities. Can't quite think of anything from mythology that fits that bill, save science-fiction mythologies' Pod-People.

Dem it, poor Mr. Mileyno.

(Credits roll)

(an armored hand appears from the rubble after the credits)

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

14 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Like what kind of thread? I can start one. Or yourself.

Oh, Nonono, this forum need not be tainted any further with my Monster related Museings. This might be an animation related thread, but, none of you need to get slugged over the head by my thoughts like Mr Kimihito does constantly by talons, hooves, fins, and who know what else, you guys need Mr. Mileyno's chillness he wants to propagate, not my fiery passion. Sure, it won't stop me from shutting up and leaveing you guys alone sadly, but, it would likely reduce the size and number of posts I pollute your thread-pieces with.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

*an armored hand appears from the rubble after the credits*

(Bagpipes fade out slowly to be replaced by a shortened version of the terminator theme done using only ye-olde instruments)

(Screen promptly fades to black)

(audience explodes into thunderous applause)

Edited by Unus

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oh, Nonono, this forum need not be tainted any further with my Monster related  Museing. This might be an animation related thread, but, none of you need to get slugged over the head by my thoughts like Mr Kimihito does constantly by talons, hooves, fins, and who know what else, you guys need Mr. Mileyno's chillness he wants to propagate, not my fiery passion. Sure, it won't stop me from shutting up and leavening you guys alone sadly, but, it would likely reduce the size and number of posts I pollute your thread-pieces with.

(Bagpipes fade out slowly to be replaced by a shortened version of the terminator theme done using only ye-olde instruments)

*the screen turns black to only show the title "The Lost 420ith Crusade"

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

*the screen turns black to only show the title "The Lost 420ith Crusade"

(Commercial blares onto screen broadcasting " The Lost 420th Crusade: Jerusalem Blazeth", sequel.)

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

[Im going to Make more memes for this. You want to be in this one?]

Eh, what the hey? The codirector becomes an actor. That's how the masterpiece "The Room" was made after all, right?

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Want to make it a thread?

I would try, but, my schedule just hit a significant snag. Aside from my stray commentary, I fear I will soon be forced back into the isolation from whence I came.

27 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I love that movie! I get hammered every single time I watch it. Drinking game.

You know what the best part is? Some group of fellas made it into a game-boy-esque game for computers. It has Le spoon, Le chicken noises, and even Le random trash can fall!

22 minutes ago, Unus said:

I would try, but, my schedule just hit a significant snag. Aside from my stray commentary, I fear I will soon be forced back into the isolation from whence I came.

You know what the best part is? Some group of fellas made it into a game-boy-esque game for computers. It has Le spoon, Le chicken noises, and even Le random trash can fall!

That sucks? What happened school, work? Stalkers? I just need you to throw a line or two in when im done with the characters and backgrounds.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

That sucks what happened school, work? Stalkers?

The lab. Oh how much fun there is to do paperwork! Sign here here and here every year so we know you don't chew on beakers or drink the agar!

Agar is an extract from a species of algae that is used to house cells and bacterium. It's what most cell cultures contain. I'm working in a college lab because. . . well, I have yet to find anything else. The market is. . . uh. . .bloodthirsty.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Agar is an extract from a species of algae that is used to house cells and bacterium. It's what most cell cultures contain. I'm working in a college lab because. . . well, I have yet to find anything else. The market is. . . uh. . .bloodthirsty.

I see, so....have people actually drank that stuff before?

3 hours ago, Unus said:

(Bugs cogitater with adware secretly for Empire related businesses) then let us part as allies of convenience.

Phew, okay.

I think the key thing I need to do is find a place to vent my fanatical spleen with similarly fanatically mono-minded folks so you all don't have to receive the brunt of my rambleings. Bound to be a forum out there somewhere with cultish devotions I could visit. 

Lucky, I'm half-blind. Given the fun mutation games I've played in the past like Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead and Caves of Qud (in addition to fixing my eyes) I always end up as some manner of plantlike horror with overkill regenerative capabilities. Can't quite think of anything from mythology that fits that bill, save science-fiction mythologies' Pod-People.

Dem it, poor Mr. Mileyno.

*lifts up bolt pistol and fires a warning shot.*

I am not that blind to notice you bugging me, my espionage might be rusty since my childhood days but i still know when i am being bugged.

You can find them somewhere.

Did someone say mutation?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I see, so....have people actually drank that stuff before?

Personally? If a warning has been made for it, some idiot somewhere has likely done it for money. I wouldn't go for it, especially if it's medical grade.

Annnnddd. . . Done! Book 49 complete. Now, due date for 50?. . . April 3rd. . . . . .(deflates furiously into a crumpled pale-peach colored mass.)

Well, looks like it's back to the Pit for me. That, or, I'll inevitably go back to editing Muntz.

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

Personally? If a warning has been made for it, some idiot somewhere has likely done it for money. I wouldn't go for it, especially if it's medical grade.

Annnnddd. . . Done! Book 49 complete. Now, due date for 50?. . . April 3rd. . . . . .(deflates furiously into a crumpled pale-peach colored mass.)

Well, looks like it's back to the Pit for me. That, or, I'll inevitably go back to editing Muntz.

Poor mr mileyno what now?