Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

7 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

There's a space monkey in the University, and he likes to play with your sense of existence.

Hush now.

All is well in the land of macaroni.

Because i am who i am, you made me think of the creepy moment in the last of us you see cute little monkies running around but find a note explaining they are really zombie fungus carrying monkies

Hello, it's me again.

Dropped Honey and Clover halfway through, which I find strange because i thought it was my kind of show.

Why? Because Hagu.

Her character design and mannerisms really put me off. Does't help that the main character's voice is annoying af.

Also this isn't the show's fault, but hagu means poop in my language, destroying any immersion I had had up upto hearing her name.

Sad. 

7 hours ago, AerinSol said:

I know I say this a lot and never go through with it but, I should get into animoo.

Come on over, we have boobs, butts, hentai and sometimes the genuinely excellent art piece.

We also have robots. Lots and lots of robots.

And dragon maids.

Huehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

On 4/19/2017 at 8:42 AM, Evanescent said:

Hello, it's me again.

Dropped Honey and Clover halfway through, which I find strange because i thought it was my kind of show.

Why? Because Hagu.

Her character design and mannerisms really put me off. Does't help that the main character's voice is annoying af.

Also this isn't the show's fault, but hagu means poop in my language, destroying any immersion I had had up upto hearing her name.

Sad. 

What language? :p

Also, are you watching dubs? 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What language? :p

Also, are you watching dubs? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Bengali.

No, I avoid dubs, except for Spice and Wolf, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and Ghost Stories. Panty and stocking has the best dub in history and I've never been able to watch it without it. Spice and Wolf has an awesome job done on the dub along with the japanese voice acting being phenomenal, especially Holo's. Kept the series in dual audio to enjoy both. Ghost Stories is just hilarious, what they did with the dub lol.

Also Gigguk, nice.

13 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Bengali.

No, I avoid dubs, except for Spice and Wolf, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and Ghost Stories. Panty and stocking has the best dub in history and I've never been able to watch it without it. Spice and Wolf has an awesome job done on the dub along with the japanese voice acting being phenomenal, especially Holo's. Kept the series in dual audio to enjoy both. Ghost Stories is just hilarious, what they did with the dub lol.

Also Gigguk, nice.

I have to admit, i just found this last week. I havnt watched enough videos to understand the corey in the house reference, but that show was bad, so...

Bengali, thats instantly more interesting than anything i was expecting

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I have to admit, i just found this last week. I havnt watched enough videos to understand the corey in the house reference, but that show was bad, so...

Bengali, thats instantly more interesting than anything i was expecting

At this point it's become a meme to call it best anime, no idea how it happened but there it is. Gigguk makes some hilarious stuff, and does the best unboxings lol.

Honey and Clover is ruined for me tho lol. Any time i hear them say the little runt's name I fall of my chair laughing.

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What's leyno been doing?

He is Dalix City's success story. From hitting rock bottom, he came back and launched a chain of restaurants which made him a billionaire. Rumors says he married AerinSol's character. I think he bought the first flying car in the RP? 

Oh and TheNarrowRoad showed us a photo of himself. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

He is Dalix City's success story. From hitting rock bottom, he came back and launched a chain of restaurants which made him a billionaire. Rumors says he married AerinSol's character. I think he bought the first flying car in the RP? 

Oh and TheNarrowRoad showed us a photo of himself. 

Whhhaaaa....thats insane :D you guys.

What does he look like?

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Whhhaaaa....thats insane :D you guys.

What does he look like?

At first I thought he could look like Grendel from Beowolf because he kept saying in chat that his hair is shedding, something wrong with his eyelids and sight, experiences chest pains, and have memory loss, etc. But the chest pains were due to two obese kids from school who sat on top of him.

He kinda has a Logan Lerman haircut. He's quite handsome and dresses neatly. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

At first I thought he could look like Grendel from Beowolf because he kept saying in chat that his hair is shedding, something wrong with his eyelids and sight, experiences chest pains, and have memory loss, etc. But the chest pains were due to two obese kids from school who sat on top of him.

He kinda has a Logan Lerman haircut. He's quite handsome and dresses neatly. 

There are no words...