The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

6 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

They grow from the love of a man or a woman.

Les baguettes, elles poussent par l'armour d'un homme ET une femme. C'est n'est pas une sans l'autre.

It's bad. I looked up the word "to grow" every other piece of that abomination of a sentence is from my decayed memory...

I am still in the process of making a post about enemies. 

And making a Warframe concept.

And I was supposed to be helping a friend with something 2 months ago...

And the "menu" isn't how I want it to be, plus I want to finish my Fanimation concept...

And....It's fun :p

But I just realized there is something off about this but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh, I don't think I do much else with my free time :(

nmC3lvv.jpgpqV75lz.jpgXlNVaiG.jpg1nVTaRk.jpgbbtjA3j.jpgtPUULI2.jpgRcQu5ch.jpg

gOL4kqx.jpg

4Y62Kj9.jpg

N5uFlX9.jpg7bp7AtB.jpg

wdNVQR1.jpg

(leavenworth is basically a cute little bavarian tourist village tucked away in the mountains near wenatchee, which is a 'kind of' conservative city. we had to stop for starbucks and a bathroom break. basically when the 'i love jesus' song came on in the wendy's bathroom my friend flipped  out. needless to say they didn't like their tattoos. and oh god, all the 'vote for trump' signs. the horror.)

(nothing against conservatism I just got a kick out of it.)

RogNs6v.jpg

hgWewIg.jpg

bIdED6l.jpg

(anti-keemstar measures)

tBz4Jyh.jpg

pi2jOCt.jpg

wHIQ8O4.jpg

CfSrTYR.jpg

(all of this was pretty much 10x more beautiful in real time. lack of depth perception and ability to capture light as good as the eye can is why I hate shoving pictures in people's faces and calling it beautiful since they hadn't actually seen the legitimacy of the scene)

(tl;dr eastern washington is beautiful n sooper majestic)