The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:
4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:
10 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

It has been awesome being here with you guys, this is the moment in game where I would hand out friend requests, but since it is the forums, I'll just leave on the most awkward note possible. If this thread is still up tomorrow, I'll see you guys later, if not, I'll probably still see you guys around:p

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It has been awesome being here with you guys, this is the moment in game where I would hand out friend requests, but since it is the forums, I'll just leave on the most awkward note possible. If this thread is still up tomorrow, I'll see you guys later, if not, I'll probably still see you guys around:p

I didn't even notice this had five pages but yeah. It'll probably stay up.

i'll make sure

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No