The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

damn.

It's quite a shame. Trailer park boys, k&p, 1000 ways to die, the daily show, all the twisted forms of comedy that make life enjoyable...1000 ways to die, not so much.... Nothing says "you might need to work on your morals and social skills" quite like realizing you can't stop snickering from seeing someone die from a fart explosion...

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It's quite a shame. Trailer park boys, k&p, 1000 ways to die, the daily show, all the twisted forms of comedy that make life enjoyable...1000 ways to die, not so much.... Nothing says "you might need to work on your morals and social skills" quite like realizing you can't stop snickering from seeing someone die from a fart explosion...

Hey, working on morals are for the "good" people. Who cares about being bad? The world needs more evil than people think.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I want to see a fight between world war 2 zombie Nazis and civil war era confederate ghoul soldiers...they are ghouls because they can't also be zombies, but it's the same difference

Both would lose because they couldn't make ethical decisions.

9 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It's difficult to look German from a cartoon.

from what I see everyone looks asian in anime.

even german people.

the ones with eyes that completely contradict the biology of japanese people, however..

i don't understand them.

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It's actually funny when you see something like this

Ichimaru_Gin.jpg

Or

I+haven+t+watched+the+show+in+years+but+

In an anime where everyone else's eyes look different. I think it's because it's a funny stereotype even Asian people have to laugh at, but not everyone has super squinty eyes :D

I've never seen a white guy with super squinty eyes.

11 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

from what I see everyone looks asian in anime.

even german people.

the ones with eyes that completely contradict the biology of japanese people, however..

i don't understand them.

So the elric brothers look Asian to you? They are about as blond haired and blue eyed as you can get