The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

56 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No one likes anime....

I have many items on my menu, but most of it is left unused...

And things have kind of fallen apart

Ah, a Nipponese area converted into a dystopia of D.A.R.Pers and and mad artists. Sounds, like a novel that could write itself. Thank you for an answer I diddn't know was coming. Snot that I have any interest in Japanese animation, just in the history of your tangled thread. Many thanks Mr/Mrs Mileyno.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, a Nipponese area converted into a dystopia of D.A.R.Pers and and mad artists. Sounds, like a novel that could write itself. Thank you for an answer I diddn't know was coming. Snot that I have any interest in Japanese animation, just in the history of your tangled thread. Many thanks Mr/Mrs Mileyno.

Mileyno....

Mr. Mileyno...

Captain Mr. Mileyno....

Mr.Mileyno sounds nice. Your welcome, come by anytime. Read the op too, and don't be afraid of our resident metrocop, she doesn't always bite

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Mileyno....

Mr. Mileyno...

Captain Mr. Mileyno....

Mr.Mileyno sounds nice. Your welcome, come by anytime. Read the op too, and don't be afraid of our resident metrocop, she doesn't always bite

No trouble at all sir, in the grim pixelation that is the digital world, many mindless vermin and vicious curs lie in wait, pretending to be friendly up to the point they know enough about you to emotionally tear you li. . . wow, this got dark. 

Also, I have her to thank for my latest creation anyway. Her anger made me retreat from the Internet, her name made me realize one of my favorite shows was on, and, upon picking the remote up. . . BOOM, concealed carry Corpus machine-beamer.

Edited by Unus

39 minutes ago, Unus said:

go see last post wins

that has been going for god knows how long

30 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Read the op too, and don't be afraid of our resident metrocop, she doesn't always bite

*angrily shooting spas-12 everywhere*

UB REFIO OIOIGJUOIRENDCJHDOIWJPOFNBOPEBN

whatever happened to ultra?

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

go see last post wins

that has been going for god knows how long

*angrily shooting spas-12 everywhere*

UB REFIO OIOIGJUOIRENDCJHDOIWJPOFNBOPEBN

Oh been reading through the post to see when it all came undone, and realized it was derailed before it even left the station. Then I had to change the name to what it is now :p

Just now, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Tomokoo~

edgy anime kid doesn't have a gun

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

whatever happened to ultra?

Oh been reading through the post to see when it all came undone, and realized it was derailed before it even left the station. Then I had to change the name to what it is now :p

lovely banning time

hasn't come back on his other account since

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

How did he go out, what were his final moments like:(?

shh i have a knack for spooky ww2 stufff okay i can't help my curiosity

smashing someone's head into a screen and thus getting his head smashed into the screen too by the big bad banhammer

Edited by TheMetrocop
grammar amirite