The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That sounds nice...

You both sound very fit

Well, if i remember correctly my middle school did have sprint events hosted by our PE (physical educations) professor, i remember i was the second fastest in the school only being beaten because while i had remarkable speed my stamina was laughable at best.

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Metro, I swear if you have secretly been mak this whole time, the level of trolling will cause my brain to explode. Why did you just now show back up when mak left?

Clark Kent much?

Except one is Asian and one is white 

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Metro, I swear if you have secretly been mak this whole time, the level of trolling will cause my brain to explode. Why did you just now show back up when mak left?

Clark Kent much?

no i just know off-topic like the back of my glove

what 

gloves are nice

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Kind of native maybe...

According to history books, they are Asian

but i got the jaw from my da.

mum's mum was cherokee though i think.

8nvUBSA.jpg

Edited by TheMetrocop
scouring pictures from a picture frame is slightly less tasking

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Night night. Where'd your profile go?

Oh, I share PS4 with my brother and he pranks me by changing my in-game profile avatar and messes with my frames by coloring them stalker red.

I can't be cool Metrocop. She's night and I'm day. And just look at the way we write? She's hip, no punctuation and purposely misspells words. I write long, boring sentences.

We both shared tons of pics in the "Face behind the name" thread. Page 118 and 125 for mine and it was my fifth. 

6 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Mak was using a Grineer profile icon before, so I started imagining people were actually trying to argue with a Lancer. It probably wouldn't be all that different.

Now he is a Roller. How do we joke?

Oh no! I never used grineer or roller avatars. Mostly Saryn, Trin, Equinox, Ivara, and Stalker prank.