Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Hunters attracted to some 'frames more than others?

cromignon

Question

I remember the first time putting on the Vauban frame months ago, on the first mission I took it, I was paid a visit by the G3. I got a friend says Stalker's got a hardon for his Frost. Syndicate hunters used to love griefing my Excal. Ever since putting on Rhino P, I haven't had a visit from anyone. What's the roll for a mission with a hunter in it?

It's just, I'm a little concerned. I'm long overdue, and I'm worried that I'm gonna board the Liset after a mission, and they'll all be there, ready to throw me a 'surprise party'.

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, -VV-william said:

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P); P = Number of Cell members.

that's from the wiki, so it's random also if you use R10 and below frame he won't come

What about things like Zanuka not showing up on anything but Corpus maps, G3 on Grineer, etc?

55 minutes ago, cromignon said:

What about things like Zanuka not showing up on anything but Corpus maps, G3 on Grineer, etc?

This is correct.

53 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Nope, just good ol' RNG

Its RNG but for faction hunters, they only show up on their faction's tilesets.

There is speculation that conclave rating has some affect too.  Such as reducing the number of mods, taking unranked weapons etc...

13 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

There is speculation that conclave rating has some affect too.  Such as reducing the number of mods, taking unranked weapons etc...

I don't think it's speculation anymore when everyone claims the same thing happened to them. We all have the same story: We tear &#! with Lv30 gear and nothing shows up, but soon as we put on low level stuff to rank, here comes Stalker with a raging killboner. I'd still like it confirmed or disproven either way

Well they did fix it if you have low level gear/frame I believe below level 10 no hunter will show up for you, I also noticed since Baro sells bait markers for the hunters they haven't been showing up as often either.