Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish to donate my kurbow's

mantasas17x

Question

With incoming kitties i won't use my dogs anymore expect for lotus gifted one. I wish to donate my 2 dogs to 2 players with my own 500k credits for keeping em.

I really hope that De will accept my donation, and if not i am firing the 2 dogs into space under my engines.   Meant get rid of em , but not the sadistic way :D 

With love Tenno!

I am serious about the Donation part tho

Edited by mantasas17x

11 hours ago, Urlan said:

The Lotus is a well known lover of small helpless creatures that just happen to be able to rip off a dude's face. She probably has them assembled as a murderous but more loved elite kubrow attack force. I am saying that the Lotus likes dogs, its far better to run a dark sector defense and pay the Lotus to take them than forcing Ordis to space their near dead starved remains.

The Lotus has a chinese restaurant, now let your imagination do the rest.

1 hour ago, Kuestenjung said:

as proff she wont answer in this thread its the PROFF!! she is mass animal hater! hope she loves  cats tho , i hate dog's aswell

Edited by mantasas17x

3 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

So ... Soylent Green is people? To be honest, I have eaten at lots of Chinese restaurants and while they serve a lot of chicken and duck with a great amount of tasty rice, I have never eaten dog. Just because a place is Chinese style cuisine doesn't mean it serves pets even if some areas of China do consider it a food source. When I eat a Rallies Burger I don't think its roadkill for instance; even though some folk in the states do eat Road Pizza so to speak.

Back on topic, I wouldn't say hatching a kubrow to starve it to death when its not needed or the right breed is really 'raising it'. Consider paying the Lotus to raise and give your Kubrow a home a small price to pay as you can pretty much get it in one dark sector defense; rather than having to wait weeks for them to die. Its a service, not a penalty.

Edited by Urlan

17 hours ago, Lactamid said:

25k credits is the price you pay to believe that the Lotus doesn't sell the Kubrows to the grineer who grinds them down into dogfood, bought at low price by the Corpus, thinned out with water and green foodcoloring and rebranded as "DNA Stabalizers" when sold back to the Tenno.

This message was brought to you by Dethcube, your friendly companion, 100% free of bio-waste.

NOOO! :sad: 

21 hours ago, BioPunk said:

Hey guys how do i join AOD ._. Username on Warframe: BioPunk

do u like to have Golden Lotus Kubrow for free? if yes - contact me, i'll gift one for ur choise for free, and 2 who wants take their free golden lotuses - contact me IGN - Ari0ch

7 hours ago, Ari0ch said:

do u like to have Golden Lotus Kubrow for free? if yes - contact me, i'll gift one for ur choise for free, and 2 who wants take their free golden lotuses - contact me IGN - Ari0ch

that would be nice , sir but i am more a cat person :)

On 5/21/2016 at 3:49 PM, [DE]Tomasz said:

Great ghost of fractured Captain Vor! Give 'em to the Lotus.

Reveal hidden contents

I4Om9nU.jpg

And here i just hang on to them cause I hate having to pay someone to take my dog....

I mean that would be awesome if I went to a pet store and they paid me to take a dog home, but I mean come on really? What's the point behind charging us for it anyways? Is it to keep me from breeding them over and over until I get the one I want?

On 5/24/2016 at 3:18 AM, ObsidiaNocturn said:

And here i just hang on to them cause I hate having to pay someone to take my dog....

I mean that would be awesome if I went to a pet store and they paid me to take a dog home, but I mean come on really? What's the point behind charging us for it anyways? Is it to keep me from breeding them over and over until I get the one I want?

Its actually contract acceptance that u will give it to lotus to do whatever shew wants with the food