The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Shiruku (Helmet coming soon)

A more shiney and silky looking skin for Mag.

Steam workshop page :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689567404

1463950147-main.jpg

I didn't post my lasts Tennogen work on the forum but I wanted to do it with this skin because I will start to work on the helmet for it and it's could be intersting if I can have some feedback of players to know how you want this helmet.

Oooh, damn, that looks nice. I have a few suggestions, though. I see glowing patterns atop the already-glowing yellowy bits. That could quickly become eye straining, trying to make out details there. Secondly, most of the metal bits that weren't originally there look pasted on; you might, if possible, edit the model just a slight amount and bake down to Normal maps, so it'll look like it pops. Same cold be said for the white/grey areas, they need a little more depth to really stand out. All in all, wicked start, but it'll probably need some work before it truly shines. Luck, and keep doing awesome OuO

I think give a mask to Mag is not keeping the "window like" helmet style of Mag but it's could be instersting for my next Mirage skin.

I started an helmet but it could be disappointing because I'm bad at 3D modeling and I need more training to give you something potable. It will may not be the definive helmet but I will post it here when it will be enough advanced to be decently showed and have feedback.

Is that yellow texture is actually intended to looks that way? because that's how a model with broken normal texture will look like. If you generate it by using a software, you probably didn't aware that the result is actually broken. But if you do intended it to look like that, i still suggest changing it because people who are familiar with 3D will perceive it as broken texture.