Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deth Cube Too Op!

Optimum_Stylez

I don't want to be an &#! of sorts, but what exactly is your standard for something/someone to be "OP" ? The only thing that turns me off about wyrm is how crowd dispersion is lacking (or so do I believe).

Please do make yourself clear as to what things you deem as OP, what to work on Wyrm as a sentinel (how you think it would be viable)... stuff like this would help the devs in a way, and for the community, this would show you're not just randomly ranting as both your title and the things you wrote are bland and can be understood/misunderstood as just plain nagging.

The other Sentinels are going through an overhaul soon wich means the Wyrm and Shade should be dealing more damage with their attacks too.

I have always valued Attack speed so the DethCube matches more my gameplay style. This is how my Cube's weapon mods are.

c7s8.jpg

Some might ask why i added Metal Auger, simply becouse Sentinels dont do Crit nor does it have Stun so i added something that would work for it and help me out aswell. The Metal Auger on it will allow its attacks to some times hit multiple enemies, will allow it to kill those anoying shield grineers with ease, kill enemies behind containers depending on the angle and give a few more hits to enemies that seek cover behind walls before it stops shooting.

Edited by BiancaPony

the thread title is misleading.

Should be "Wyrm is pathetically weak, fix plz" :P

I got the Dethcube and it's not taking any S#&$ from anyone... aside of the random deaths-by-heavy-grineer-groundslam (which is "bugged", btw. They perform it before their hand even reaches the ground and it makes them immune to stagger/knockdown moves as well)

Wyrm and Shade have received only a weapon range buff, no damage buff.

Yes, Deathcube is powerful, esp. when modded properly it is a beast. I don't want it nerfed, though, as it is perfectly fine.

Point is that deathcube is chosen primarily for its gun and swift deth ability, while the others are chosen mostly for their secondary (Ghost, Crowd Dispersion) as those are more useful than the primary attack.

In other words, buff Shade and Wyrm damage output and take your hands of Dethbox!!!

Wyrm and Shade have received only a weapon range buff, no damage buff.

Yes, Deathcube is powerful, esp. when modded properly it is a beast. I don't want it nerfed, though, as it is perfectly fine.

Point is that deathcube is chosen primarily for its gun and swift deth ability, while the others are chosen mostly for their secondary (Ghost, Crowd Dispersion) as those are more useful than the primary attack.

In other words, buff Shade and Wyrm damage output and take your hands of Dethbox!!!

Listen to him. He's wright