Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointing Frames.

Chr1st16n

Biggest ones that come to mind are Zephyr, Mesa, and Ivara.

Zephyr hurts the most because she used to be one of my favorites. Since parkour 2.0, she's lost her uniqueness.

Mesa and Ivara I have problems with from a design perspective. Their powers revolve around weapons that anyone can wield. Sure, they do fancier things with them, but I'd rather just use the regular weapons and get unique warframe powers. They're the only frames I've never played after hitting 30. All the others I'll dust off and play now and then.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Hydroid is at the bottom of my roster and only comes up due to pity.

He used to be awesome when pilfering swarm gave x4 drops, but since ps has been locked at x2 he has lingered unused.

He's not a caster frame, doesn't CC consistently, and adds nothing to the team besides being an undertow troll.

For solo farm, I would agree, but with a team you can make up for the multiplier in numbers. 

His wave rush is pretty sweet too. Tidal surge, I think it's called. 

I want Limbo rift surge to pull enemies into the rift, or something that crosses the rift binary. 

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

22 minutes ago, (PS4)MoRockaPDX said:

I want Limbo rift surge to pull enemies into the rift, or something that crosses the rift binary. 

When i saw the Twin baslok augment Rift strike. i was so happy to use it with limbo. But the dmg is sooooooo low that it doesn't even work.

The most disappointing warframe imo is zephyr.

Zephyr. (without the tonkor build)
So you have a bunch of skill for movements wich are all almost useless since parkour 2.0. Damage or CC are almost inexistant, are very hard to use consistently (try landing that dive bomb on the head of unit. How do you mod for zephyr; all his abilities compete against each other to be effective.

oddly enough the most dissapointing frame for me is both nova for been too gimmicky to deal dmg (comeon she controlls matter why is she so gimmicky to use!?)

second is rhino. he lacks the "awe" factor other frames have with cool ability animations and stuff. rhino is just generi battering ram, roar, get hard? wtf is that >_> and last and definetly east! put your foot on the floor! :|

On 5/23/2016 at 0:14 PM, chainchompguy3 said:

I was considerably disappointed with Atlas.

When I heard they were making a "Back-to-the-basics" "Punch-frame", I was overjoyed. I've been a fan of Fist weapons for a while, so a frame to support it as well was amazing.

Then I heard they were giving him stone/rock themes, and I was Freaking out with Hype. Stone and Rock are some of my favorite character themes, as they are usually represented with Immense durability and Power (at the cost of speed and ranged abilities).

Then he came out:

Passive: "YES!! I LOVE this frame! No more getting knocked down in the middle of a melee-spree!"

Landslide: "Oh, ok. I was expecting an exalted-blade, hysteria type thing, but this works too. I still love this frame!"

Rock Wall: "Wait, what? No Stone Armour? No Iron-skin clone? Not even a really good Armor Stat (Decent, but not great)? Eh...I guess it's not terrible...I still LIKE this frame"

Stone Gaze: "...What the heck! This is a "Medusa-frame" ability. It doesn't benefit Punching, it takes time away from melee...it's a waste!"

Rumblers: "...And now this. Yes, let's have a frame, based around punching people...and have his ultimate ability be to let OTHER characters do the Punching! Why!"

It was probably just the letdown from the Hype, but I haven't been able to "forgive" Atlas.

I was really confused by what DE chose for an ultimate. Why would they give a brawler frame summons?  In fact only ONE of his moves has him actually  brawling of doing something physical. Hes more of a rock mage than a hands on brawler

29 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I was really confused by what DE chose for an ultimate. Why would they give a brawler frame summons?  In fact only ONE of his moves has him actually  brawling of doing something physical. Hes more of a rock mage than a hands on brawler

Actually the concept for Atlas WAS Brawler Frame, but ultimately DE decided to make him an earth elemental Warframe.

Edited by Lykaios_Xenidis