Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bansher Armor and Armor Minimum Value

(PSN)Arghus

Looking forward to the release to the long awaited release of the Banshee Skin, i just forma'd her twice, and i gotta say,

her powers are still great but her armor, together with other frames is at an unacceptably low 15

Its jst sad, Her default skin is easily the worst looking one, her skill suggest an active playstyle but on high tier levels she gets one shotted every time silence stun animation finishes forcing her to camp.

So i am asking to raise her and other frames with a armor value below 65  to the Bare minimum of 65 au pair with other squishy frames 

And perhaps bump her to a legit 100 armor value to support her intended active playstile

I love my Soprana banshee skin, after this i use her more, she can be easily one-shot, but she could that too! (Yes i use Vectis p for her, and do too much 360 no scope kills)

Volt, Banshee, Zephyr, Trinity/Trinity Prime and nyx have 15 armor only. Maybe time to remove 15 armor from them and gieve them 50-65? (Forget Trinity and Trinity Prime, she is a good one even withouth armor)

PS: Maybe its time to use redirection sometimes? Im shield player.

After Everything, i dont care if they will give her more armor, she is good and other too!

yes yes, all Warframes should have minimum 50 Armor. anything lower than that should be moved to 50. 15 Armor has always been a joke.

Banshee isn't a brick wall Archetype, more Armor than that doesn't fit the style.

3 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Because that would just be shields that don't replenish

what do you think Health is?
Shields are 'just Health that replenishes'

having Armor of any value doesn't change that Health is 'just Shields that do not replenish'.

Just now, taiiat said:

yes yes, all Warframes should have minimum 50 Armor. anything lower than that should be moved to 50. 15 Armor has always been a joke.

Banshee isn't a brick wall Archetype, more Armor than that doesn't fit the style.

what do you think Health is?
Shields are 'just Health that replenishes'

having Armor of any value doesn't change that Health is 'just Shields that do not replenish'.

Shields have no damage reduction and health does. Removing that makes them exactly the same

it does seems like those frames are beeing picked on, not given a fair chance, 15 armor its a sad joke

Frames with 15 armor:

Banshee - Nyx - Trinity - Trinity Prime - Volt - Zephir

Also Vauban has 50, and he looks as tough as any other, it just doesnt seem to have any logical reasoning, Mag is so petit and yet she has 65 

What i would do:

Raise Trinity/Prime to 50

Banshee Nyx Volt Zephir raised to 65

And raise the minimum armor value for the following prime to 100:

Nyx Mag Loki Nova

Edited by (PS4)Arghus