Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragor Prime 333% crit chance?!

D4K4R

Question

With a build I made for Fragor Prime, with a combo multiplier of 3x I have 333% crit chance. 100% means guaranteed normal crit, 200% guaranteed red crit and 300% guaranteed crit of the red crit. I should have 33% chance for a crit of the crit of the redcrit?

With an organ shatter which increases crit multip to 4.8, i should have a guaranteed 110x multiplier and 33% chance for a 450x multiplier (if my math is right, i'll have a 4.8*4.8 multiplier for a redcrit).

Is that even possible?! Or am I mistaking somewhere?

12 answers to this question

With a true steel, organ shatter, body count and blood rush r10 I have a 333% crit chance at combo multiplier 3. I asked if my formula is right:

For 200% : 4.8 * 4.8

For 300% : 4.8 * 4.8 * 4.8 and so on

4.8= bade combo multip with organ shatter

Edited by D4K4R

1 minute ago, Kialandi said:

What?

Crit multiplier multiplies the damage. Not the crit chance.

So with 1.5x crit multip and 50% crit chance, you have 50% chance to deal 1.5x base damage.

Yes, and with true steel, organ shatter (raises from 2.5 to 4.8), body count and blood rush I have a crit chance for 333% at combo multiplier 3x. 

I think for 100% crit chance u have 4.8 crit multip guaranteed to each hit, for 200% crit chance u have 4.8 * 4.8 crit multiplier guaranteed , for 300% u have 4.8 * 4.8 * 4.8 guaranteed and so on. Am I right?

crits for for this idea for fragor prime would follow this. 200% chance red crit damage multiplier= (4.8x2)-1=8.6x damage   300%chance red crit damage multiplier=(4.8x3)-2=12.4x damage. 333% chance red crit multiplyer= (4.8*4)-3=16.2x damage

pulled from wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Hit

Red Crit Chance = Crit Chance − 1

The damage of a red crit follows a diminishing formula that limits it to never exceed twice that of the previous crit level.

Red Crit Multiplier = (Crit Level × Crit Multiplier) − (Crit Level − 1)

A weapon with a 5.7x crit multiplier (achievable by installing Organ Shatter on a melee weapon with a base 3.0x crit multiplier) would have a 10.4x red crit multiplier for the first crit level. That same weapon with a crit chance greater than 200% (achievable by combining Blood Rush with either Arcane Avenger or True Steel) would have a 15.1x red crit multiplier for any excess crit chance above 200% (crit level 3) while the rest of the hits would score level 2 crits.

8 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Well, there is something about red crits on wiki. If I understood that right your crit multiplier would not be 4.8*4.8*4.8 but 4.8+4.8+4.8

Read "Red crits" if you want to know more: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Hit

8 minutes ago, Raniu said:

With a 333% crit chance and 4,8x crit multiplier you are guaranteed to hit 12,4x harder and have a 33% chance to hit 16,2x harder.

Yep, checked that site. My formula was wrong i see. It woulded be too OP if the 4.8* the previous total damage(even with crit/redcrit). Thx for the info!

yeah, I have

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I have that build with viral instead of radiation. That hammer is a MONSTER.  Slow at the beginning but you can land with it and get the first berserker tic. And then go on.

Edited by ArionLightning