Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommend me solo content

Silverswind

Question

I only own Trinity EV and Loki prime and I would really like to level up some other frames like valkyr or nekros. But the main exp farming places like Draco only want trinity, rhino, frost etc...

Can someone recommend me solo content I can run with frames that gives decent exp. Obviously I cant do survivals and defences since people want specific frames for that that are maxed...

10 answers to this question

tbh a rank 0 frame can compete in Draco to some degree if its modded right, use an aura on the frame to try and get as much mod points as it allows to get either a higher shield or health to last at least a round and play clever (avoid fire blasts) and after a couple of games where you run round 1 you should be able to mod semi efficiently (potato or not)

I think i've levelled almost ever frame on Draco as i cba to do it first time b doing this, just dont go to draco with all rank 0 equipment, try to be competitive and people will just get on with it.

I've lost count of the games ive joined where someone has full rank 0 gear and expects to be picked up every time they get shot only to go down 2 seconds later again

Edited by (XB1)Tyreal2012

Akkad - Dark sector Def on Eris... gives by far not so much XP like draco but you can make easy 20 waves with a decent AoE weapon, even solo.

On the other hand you can join public Draco matches. Then you need only the luck to get a good team lol

Edited by -S-O-Kranker

I would suggest RedTube... Wait, is this on-topic? Uh, in that case I suggest survivals. You only need to protect yourself and with something like Ignis you can wipe entire scores of mobs. And if you have Nova, Molecular Prime is godsend for leveling weapons. Even pretty bad ones.

My suggestion would be to actually playing the game instead of looking for an "exp farming" place. You are missing about half the game by just leeching or boosting xp.

What's the point of getting anything new if all you are going to do with it is boost it to max? Use it to get something else to boost? I am just wondering what is the logic behind it, I have nothing against it.

I have never done this Draco farming thing, but I suppose noone would care if you bring an unranked WarFrame as long as you bring good weapons to compensate. Probably people do that after a Forma.

What I usually do when I get my hands on anything to rank up I go to a low level place while farming for something (lately it is the sabotage on Mercury to farm for a rare grineer container and a reward; both of which are different parts for landing crafts as I want to replace the Liset)

I usually hop into Appolodorus public for ranks 0-10/15, it's a good way to get the feel for new weapons and frames and see how they may fair later in bigger content.  Then I tend to just start doing solo spy or stealth exterminate missions, because I've been a primary solo player for 3 years and still prefer it. 

20 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

My suggestion would be to actually playing the game instead of looking for an "exp farming" place. You are missing about half the game by just leeching or boosting xp.

What's the point of getting anything new if all you are going to do with it is boost it to max? Use it to get something else to boost? I am just wondering what is the logic behind it, I have nothing against it.

I have never done this Draco farming thing, but I suppose noone would care if you bring an unranked WarFrame as long as you bring good weapons to compensate. Probably people do that after a Forma.

What I usually do when I get my hands on anything to rank up I go to a low level place while farming for something (lately it is the sabotage on Mercury to farm for a rare grineer container and a reward; both of which are different parts for landing crafts as I want to replace the Liset)

The way Draco is usually run, close to zero of the damage is done weapons. One player (the RJ) kills all the mobs with Warframe abilities, and everyone else soaks up shared affinity. Draco is usually used primarily for weapon XP, since 2-3 of the frames need to be max rank.

Otherwise I completely agree. Play the game, don't just boost to max rank in order to get more stuff to boost to max rank. Most starchart missions can be soloed with pretty mediocre gear. Or you could host or join T1 and T2 content, which doesn't require very good gear, either.

If you have a good weapons you're good at being not dead, you can take a low level frame to high -end starchart missions to rank it up more quickly. Spy missions give good XP and can be done without stealth if you know the vaults.